Choosing a gift can be difficult. You want it to be personal but you also want it to be something they’re going to use and enjoy. Whether you’re looking for your father, husband, or best friend, this gift guide has some gift ideas for men that the men in your life are going to love!
- Think through the interests of your loved one. Choosing a gift that caters to their interests is what makes the gift personal and unique to them.
- Decide if you want the gift to be an experience like a concert or an object like a recipe book. Either way the gift you choose is going to be special!
- Shop and give your present away!
Tip: A unique gift idea is accumulating a gift box with a variety of things. You can buy a premade gift set that is tailored to their interests or you can gather items yourself, either way it’s a fun way to spice up your present!
For the Chef
- Omaha Steaks Subscription: This is perfect for the guy who loves to grill! Get quality meat right at your front door.
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit: Add a little spice to his life with this fun kit!
- Personalized Recipe Book: This is an incredible gift for a guy who loves to cook.
- A New Apron: There’s two different routes you could head with this one: a bad-ass apron that he’ll feel cool cooking in or a funny apron that’ll make him smile whenever he puts it on. Either way, hes going to love this!
- A Fun Cooking Class: There are so many cooking classes out there for every kind of food. Find one that teaches how to prepare his favorite style of food and go enjoy a nice day of cooking together! This is the perfect birthday gift idea because it can be done year-round.
For the Sports Lover
- Tickets to See His Team Play: If he’s a hockey or basketball fan, this is great as a holiday gift. Otherwise, this is awesome for any man in your life and a fun way to spend some time with them too!
- Baseball Lovers:
- Football Lovers:
- Hockey Lovers:
There are so many sports out there that he may love, so take a look through the Uncommon Goods website to find more unique sports gifts that he will quickly become obsessed with!
For the Concert Groupie
- Vinyl Record Player: This is the perfect gift for any guy who appreciates music. Get him the record by his favorite artist to along with it and he will be dancing around his house in no time!
- Ticket Stub Diary: For any man who is a big concert goer, this is a great gift idea. They can tape in all of their concert ticket stubs to create a keepsake he will have to look back on for life.
- Record Coasters: These upcycled coasters made out of old records are the perfect edition any music lover’s home!
For the Man Who Enjoys a Good Drink
- Beer Brewing Kit: This a fun gift for any guy who enjoys an ice cold brew.
- Beer Cap Decor: The man in your life will love this if he’s a beer lover! Your state hangs on your wall and you can fill it in with the caps of cool beers you have drank. A cool gift for any guy to add to his man cave.
- Whiskey Stones: These stones are great for a man who enjoys a glass on the rocks but doesn’t want it to get watered down! Perfect for a scotch or whiskey lover.
- Urban Map Whiskey Glass: These beautifully etched urban map whiskey glasses are great for any man who loves his home bar.
For the Man Who Sports a Beard
- Dollar Shave Club Subscription: This subscription box is customized to the needs and wants of the man in your life. There are a variety of razors, shaving cream, and other fun shaving tools to choose from!
- Beard Bib: This beard bib is awesome for guys with big beards and a fun gag gift for the holiday season!
- Personalized Beard Comb: This is the that is practical and personal all in one!
For the Handyman
- Magnetic Wristband: This magnetic wristband makes holding screws and nails easy!
- Custom Leatherman Tool: This tool is great for any man who enjoys fixing things up.
- Vintage Tool Box: A vintage tool box is a great personal present for a man who has a lot of tools to organize.
- Tool Duffel Bag: A duffel bag is an awesome present for a man who has a lot of tools and needs a handy place to put them.
For the Reader
- Book of the Month Subscription: He gets to pick out which books he wants to add to his library thanks to this gift!
- Local Bookstore Gift Card:This will be his if he’s a book lover that wants to support his local book store.
- Personalized Bookend or Bookmark: There are so many options for personal gifts for men who like to read. A bookend or bookmark is a practical gift that is also unique and sweet.
Thoughtful Gift Ideas
- For Your Dad
- For Your Significant Other
- A bracelet that holds a secret message in Morse code. This is a for or another like your anniversary with your or .
- Buy him a star that was in the sky on the night you both met. This is a that a or can frame and cherish for a lifetime.
- Another wonderful present for special occasions is this pushpin map of places you and your or have visited on your anniversary.
- These bond touch bracelets are an incredible way to connect couples who are in a long distance relationship.
- For Your Brother or Best Friend
- This customized New York Times book is the perfect birthday gift idea because its pages show the New York Times headlines from the day they were born.
- A photograph etched onto a beautiful piece of wood. This is the perfect Christmas gift to give to a brother or a best friend.
- Get him a Man Crate! This website creates crates that are tailored to so many interests that are commonly enjoyed by men. Browse a pick out one that best fits the interests of the man in your life!