1. Always have an awesome shade of red lipstick in your purse.
2. You never know when you leave the house if you are going to meet a dashing stranger.
3. You will meet the most important men in your life when you aren’t expecting it.
4. When you look good, you feel good.
5. No matter how many times you say it won’t happen, you will always get the munchies after a night out. Just let it happen.
6. Most times boys are temporary, but your friends are for life. If you have to question it, chose them.
7. Audrey Hepburn. That is all.
8. Go to class. It’s costing you or your parents a fortune. Enrich your life with knowledge.
9. Study abroad if you can. Develop your inner Wanderlust.
10. Fall in love with people you haven’t met, and places you haven’t seen.
11. Let yourself run wild and free.
12. Don’t waste your time in pointless relationships.
13. Don’t let any man validate your self worth.
14. Should I go out? You should go out.
15. Dance like nobody is watching. And yes, that may mean dancing on the bar or table tops.
16. Salads are good, but if you want the cheese fries, get the cheese fries.
17. Leather jackets, Ray Bans, and lipstick are always hot.
18. Live in nature. Take a walk, lazy.
19. Drive with the windows down, the breeze in your hair, and the radio blasting.
20. Love your curves. Love yourself. Beauty is always subjective.
21. You are your own worst enemy.
22. It doesn’t make you womanly to like wine. If you want the beer, drink it.
23. Make memories that you will regret in the moment, but will make for good stories in the future.
24. As long as you aren’t harming yourself or others, do it.
25. Don’t try to be anyone else. Yourself is enough to handle.
26. “This too shall pass.”
27. Wear the heels.
28. Follow the words of James Dean, “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today”, but also, love as if it will never hurt.
29. Remember, you’re only 21. This is just the beginning.