What is even better than dogs or Instagram? Instagram accounts featuring dogs. Whether you prefer floofs, doggos, puppers, puggos, or clouds, I am certain you will like one of these accounts, or, even better, all fifty of them! If not, you must be a cat person.
1. Tonkey Bear (IG: @bearcoat_tonkey)
All of his wrinkles are adorable and perfect.
2. Agador (IG: @poochofnyc)
The caption is correct – Agador is indeed the “Bob Ross of dogs.”
3. Yoji (IG : @_wand_wang)
I really want to boop Yogi’s long snoot.
4. The Dogist (IG: @thedogist)
This lovely account features many different dogs.
5. Sprout (IG: @brussels.sprout)
I aspire to one day be as cool as Sprout.
6. Samson The Goldendoodle (IG: @samsonthedood)
His wardrobe is better than any human’s wardrobe.
7. Marnie (IG: @marniethedog)
This lovely shelter rescue is living her best life.
8. Loki the Wolfdog (IG: @loki)
I would much rather watch a clip of Loki the Wolfdog than Loki, the Norse god.
9. Tuna (IG: @tunameltsmyheart)
Tuna has one of the greatest smiles on the entire Earth.
10. Doug The Pug (IG: @itsdougthepug)
Doug has hung out with a Jonas Brother! Only Kevin, so Doug is clearly the celebrity out of the two.
11. Puppystagram (IG: @puppystagram)
If you like puppies and want to see many of them, this account is for you.
12. Baby Beckham (IG: @baby.beckham)
This Samoyed is living their best life.
13. Major (IG: @majortheyorkie)
Fun fact: this Yorkie’s one true love is peanut butter.
14. Harry (IG: @harrythedowniepug)
Major puppy eyes alert, which is an excellent thing.
15. Menswear Dog (IG: @mensweardog)
This Shibe is giving Samson major competition in the wardrobe department.
16. Dean (IG: @deanthebasset)
Sorry Drake, this dog is officially the coolest thing from Toronto.
17. Lilly, Silas, and the cat Gustav (IG: @lillyandthehairless)
Name a more awesome group of siblings, I dare you.
18. Burrito (IG: @burrito_the_corgi)
Who can resist an adorable corgi?
19. Snowy (IG: @snowyfoxterrier)
Snowy takes her job as a sock collector very seriously.
20. Rufio (IG: @lil_rufio)
His dad might be a former NFL player, but Rufio is the real celebrity of the family.
21. Corgnelius and Stumphrey (IG: @corgnelius)
What’s better than one corgi? Two corgis!
22. Marutaro (IG: @marutaro)
This Shibe makes the internet a better place.
23. Toby LittleDude (IG: @toby_littledude)
Like many humans from Vancouver, Toby claims to be a hipster.
24. Pam (IG: @pamlovesferrariboys)
Pam is a great older sister to her younger human brothers.
25. Aqua (IG: @aquacorg)
Aqua is living the ideal California life.
26. Lucky (IG: @1000daysoflucky)
I may be biased as he is my Havanese, but Lucky is adorable and should be famous.
27. Jiff (IG: @jiffpom)
This little fur ball is a Kids Choice Award winner.
28. Whiskey (IG: @mywhiskeygirl)
Whiskey likes to go on adventures with his humans.
29. Quincy Fox (IG:@quincyfox)
This dog was featured in InStyle and knows how to meme. Could a dog be more perfect?
30. Confiture (IG: @confituredoggo)
Confiture is a celebrity at McGill University.
31. Harlow, Indiana, and Reese (IG: @harlowandsage)
Maybe these three dogs are the coolest siblings?
32. Maddie (IG: @thiswildidea)
Maddie is one with nature.
33. Dog meme of insta (IG:@dogmemeofinsta)
Memes and dogs are what take up most of my thoughts, to be honest.
34. Emma and Eve (IG: @emma_the_westie)
These two girls are sugar and spice and everything nice.
35. Pura Pura (IG: @purapura299)
Pura Pura has smiles for days.
36. Pug of Home (IG: @pugofhome)
Who could resist pictures and videos of many pugs?
37. Bubba (IG: @_bubbagram_)
I dare you to find something more precious than an old golden retriever.
38. Huck and Ollie (IG: @huckleberrythecorgi)
Corgis really are best is sets of two (or three, or ten).
39. Boop My Nose (IG: @boopmynose)
I am half-convinced dogs have adorable noses solely so we can boop them.
40. Freyka (IG: @freyja_thecanecorso)
This emotional support puppy is doing such a great job.
41. Lambeau (IG: @lambeauthederpking)
“I’m pretty fly for a white guy.”
42. Iris (IG: @iristhebluegreatdane)
No one can be blue while admiring this majestic dog.
43. Bear (IG: @goodboybear)
Handle checks out – Bear is definitely a good boy.
44. Pavlov (IG: @pavlovthecorgi)
There is no such thing as too many corgi Instagram accounts.
45. Daily Frenchie (IG: @daily_frenchie)
A Frenchie a day will make your smile stay.
46. Dogspotting (IG: @dogspottingorg)
This account features photos from the Dogspotting Facebook group.
47. Max (IG: @long.coat.max)
Max should teach master classes to fellow dogs on how to give the perfect head tilt.
48. Weefee and Ramen (IG: @weefeelovesramen)
Actually, all breeds of dogs should come in pairs.
49. Raleigh (IG: @morethanraleigh)
Raleigh is evidence that gingers do have souls.
50. Luna (IG: @luna_the_box16)
Luna and her baby human sister are the most adorable partners in crime.