1. Subterfuge (n.) deceit used to achieve one’s goal
2. Trouvaille (n.) something lovely discovered by chance
3. Vorfreude (n.) joyful, intense anticipation that comes from imagining future pleasures
4. Latibule (n.) a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort
5. Petrichor (n.) the smell of earth after rain
6. Sophrosyne (n.) a healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and a deep understanding of one’s true self, and resulting in true happiness
7. Forelsket (n.) the euphoria you feel when you are first falling in love
8. Ambivalence (n.) A state of having simultaneous, conflicting feelings
9. Intrinsic (adj.) Belonging naturally; essential
10. Aubade (n.) a love poem or song evoking dawn.
11. Arcane (adj.) known or understood by very few; mysterious
12. Mellifluous (adj.) sweet or musical; pleasant to hear
13. Assuage (v.) to make an unpleasant feeling less intense; to satisfy an appetite or desire
14. Intrepid (adj.) fearless, adventurous
15. Harbinger (n.) being or object that foreshadows what is to come
16. Grotto (n.) a small cave
17. Aplomb (n.) self-confidence, assurance, especially in a demanding situation
18. Idiosyncrasy (n.) a mode of behavior or way of thought peculiar to an individual
19. Contrivance (n.) something created skillfully and inventively for a particular purpose
20. Phantasmagoric (adj.) Having an appearance that is dreamlike or fantastical, like something out of a dream or hallucination.
21. Corybantic (adj.) wild; frenzied.