2. It might not be that bad.
3. WHY MUST THEY RUIN EVERYTHING I LOVE????
4. Seriously, calm down. They might do a really good job.
5. UGH DON’T YOU REMEMBER THE TRAVESTY THAT IS THE KITE RUNNER MOVIE???
6. Silence. We don’t speak of that dark time.
7. I’m sorry. I went too far.
8. I forgive you.
9. My heart can’t take this kind of stress. It’s going to be bad.
10. Not necessarily. Remember Me and Earl and the Dying Girl? That movie was AMAZING.
11. True. All hope is not lost. Yet.
12. OMG BUT CASTING.
13. WHAT IF THEY CAST SOMEONE THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY MENTAL IMAGE OF THE CHARACTER.
14. I wonder if it’s possible to create a change.org petition to change the casting if I hate who they choose.
15. UGHHH and then they’re going to replace all the beautiful book covers for the movie version.
16. That’s it. It’s too stressful. I’m not going to see it.
17. …. I’ll wait for a trailer to be released. Then I’ll decide.
18. ….Nope. Too risky. Not watching any of it.
19. I’ll just read the book again.