Recently I’ve been thinking that I’m a very bad writer—which is a thought I generally have anyway, but its intensity has been stronger of late. I’ll eat something good, and go, that was good, but I’m still a bad writer, so maybe food isn’t that good. Or, I’ll get paid at my job and get happy, think that was pretty cool, but I’m still a bad writer, so maybe money isn’t good, either. It sounds funny, but actually living through it can be exhausting. When you’re convinced you’re bad at the thing you want to devote your life to, you can spiral down—because, I don’t know, you probably shouldn’t be bad at the thing you want to devote your life to.
This all to say, I’ve now chosen to express my thoughts via graphs in relation to the Los Angeles driving experience. Hopefully you’ll resonate with a few of them, in which time, I can return to writing words again.
1. Traffic Life:
2. #BuzzedDrivingIsDrunkDriving #ReponsibleFriend
3. The Quick Phone Checkie
4. Rush Hour. Six minute turns. #anxietyprobz
5. #YogaPants #WeHo
6. #TrafficEyeContact #Loveatfirst
7. “Let’s try to find another time” “My bad, not feeling too well today.”
8. #LA #FML #SanFrancisco
9. Seriously, I see you, can you stop freaking out?