1. Your feet are right where they need to be.
2. You can’t control the outcome.
3. You can only control the way you handle the process.
4. You get to decide who you are going to be when things get hard.
5. Everything is temporary- the good, the bad & the magical.
6. There are seasons for everything- embrace the one you are in.
7. Ask yourself this question- what is this experiencing teaching me?
8. Also: how can I be/do/act better next time?
9. Discomfort means you are doing something right.
10. Nothing great happens inside your comfort zone.
11. Greatness comes from trying new things, putting yourself out there, and being willing to risk it all.
12. You can’t be great if you always choose to play it safe.
13. No one has any idea what they’re doing.
14. We’re all just doing the best we can.
15. Everyone is struggling: everyone has a little bit of pain and a little bit of joy and a whole lot of overwhelm.
16. Grace is the best gift you can give yourself.
17. Everything you’ve ever done – every person you’ve ever met, every experience you’ve ever encountered- has brought you exactly to this point.
18. You’re doing so much better than you think you are.
19. You don’t have to forgive yourself for being human.
20. You don’t have to feel guilty for struggling or wanting or coming up short.
21. All you have to do is pick yourself up, dust off your hands, and try again.
22. No matter what happens, you will figure it out.
23. You can do hard things.
24. You’ve accomplished so much already.
25. Be your own best friend, your biggest advocate, your most adoring fan.
26. Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.
27. Recognize that failure, overwhelm, and feeling like you’re falling behind aren’t some indication that you’re on the wrong path.
28. You didn’t sign up for an easy life.
29. You agreed to a life filled with joy and struggle, sadness and mystery.
30. You can’t experience deep contentment without knowing deep agony.
31. Sometimes you have to sit in the pain of transition, in the discomfort of not yet, in the rawness of failure.
32. Be the kind of person who honors their commitments, who shows up every day and does the work.
33. Trust the process.
34. You’re not falling behind, you are growing and refining and chipping away at the broken parts.
35. You are building your foundation.
36. Even when things get hard, joy is always accessible because it is a deliberate choice we get to make.
37. Choose it every. single. day.
38. Laughter cures just about everything.
39. The people that love you want to help you- let them.
40. Be brave enough to open your heart to the people who have earned the right to witness it.
41. Deliberately make time to unwind and unplug.
42. Get out of your own head and find a way to be of service.
43. You are an animal who needs to eat well and sleep well and love well.
44. There is no shame in asking for help.
45. Change is uncomfortable for everyone.
46. This moment right here? This very second? This is your life.
47. Let yourself be awed.
48. Let yourself be confused.
49. You are not falling short.
50. You are just beginning.