1. Listen first. Think second. Speak third.
2. Love is a verb.
3. ‘Don’t knock it ’til you try it’ does not apply to everything.
4. Growth and change are a packaged deal.
5. Your comfort zone is a lover and a thief.
6. Diamonds are nice, but only your real best friend will wipe the snot off your face after
days of crying. Only your real best friend will make you start eating again, start living
again, start loving again.
7. Hand written notes are neither expected nor forgotten.
8. Have a mantra. Let it change if it needs to.
9. Love that isn’t freeing and liberating is not worth your time.
10. Follow the Golden Rule.
11. Stretch out the peaceful moments. Linger on the mountain tops, and don’t rush to fill
12. You are worthy of all the good things that happen to you. Be grateful for blessings,
whether you had to work for them or not.
13. A friend who accepts your faults is good. A friend who helps you improve on them is
14. The people who hurt you the most probably weren’t trying to hurt you, so go easy on
15. Glasses really aren’t so bad.
16. You are not the only person on Earth who longs to be significant.
17. If you don’t love it, don’t buy it.
18. Not all people who seem rich are rich.
19. Some people just don’t want your advice.
20. Eat well.
21. Let the world affect you. Let it change you. Do this a lot.
22. Read the news daily.
23. Fight when you should fight. Help if you can help.
24. Do the right thing, and give people the benefit of the doubt.