1. You’re confident.
2. You’re comfortable with your flaws. You don’t hide them, you celebrate them. So your flaws can’t be used as weapons to shake your insecurities because you’ve already secured them by accepting them.
3. You’re not so keen to please the dude. Their opinions about you may be considered, but you always have the last say.
4. You have clear-set goals. And all your energy are focused mainly to get there.
5. You’re hella independent. You don’t mind not seeing the guy for days. You know you have different lives, and it doesn’t bother you at all.
6. You’re not jealous. You don’t need constant reassurances because you do not depend on the guy. If he fucks shit up, it’s their loss, not yours.
7. You know your worth, and you put your worth first more than anything.
8. You need your space. Because who doesn’t?
9. You speak your mind. That being said, it’s clear that you have a voice and they know you’re not just gonna shut up once you get yet another sexist joke from their filthy mouth.
10. You have your walls perfectly established. You know your limits, and you make it so damn sure they know theirs with you, too.
11. You know your weakness. and you use it as your strength. How you do it, men will never know.
12. You know your game. And you play it so damn well.
13. You have a set of principles you won’t bend for anyone.
14. You can never be put on a leash. You’re a free spirit. You know exactly what you want and you know exactly how to get it.
15. You don’t believe in putting one’s best foot forward. You are your true self since the very beginning — bitchy or not.
16. You’re well read and you are aware of the society you are currently in. Manipulating you into changing your mind about something is not gonna happen.
17. You talk about real issues. Conversation starters like what you look for in a man or your favorite movie or your favorite color do not appeal to you. Talks about women’s rights? Feminism? Racism? Gun violence? Politics and how ridiculous it’s been since Trump becomes the president? That’s sexy.
18. Relationships aren’t at the very top of your to-do list. You don’t really need a man.
If they stick around, good. If they can’t handle it, great. You just have a lot of more important stuff to do to worry whether it’s going to work or not. “You’re leaving me? K.”
So, the next time someone tells you you’re too intimidating to be in a relationship with, own it bitch. You’re just being that badass woman all women are rooting for.