When bad things are happening to us, when we find ourselves in the middle of a difficult situation, or when we get impatient, we often ask God for answers. We wait then we lose hope then we rage on Him and then we keep on asking the same question over and over, WHY GOD, WHY?
But God said this to us:
“For now we know in part, and we prophesy in part for our knowledge is fragmentary and incomplete.” – 1 Corinthians 13:9
Very few of us realize that we are all humans and we won’t see God’s full picture for our lives. But here’s what we need to remember:
1. It’s not a sin to not know everything. We should not feel like we must have an answer for every question.
2. God’s purpose is always accomplished ultimately at the spiritual level. We should never forget that our faith should not rest in ourselves, but in the living God and His word.
3. God will reveal His plan and purpose to us step by step. We are called to trust him day by day. Very rarely does he give insight into the plan he has for us.
4. God wants to be the pilot of our life. And we must be his co-pilots.
5. God wants us to trust him. Trust him that all things work together for good. Only when we are face to face with God will we see the whole picture. Until then we will only know in part.
We will always search for answers. But if we’re not careful, we might walk in this world disappointed. Because we must trust him and learn not to look for answers in people, but in HIM.
Whatever comes, let it come. Whatever situation you are in, whether it’s sunny or its raining in your life right now, you need to put your faith on a solid rock. If it’s sunny, thank Him. If it’s raining, you need to enjoy the rain.
Everything will fall into place. Be patient.
One day, you will talk about your questions as a thing of the past and you will have figured it all out. One day you will have all the answers. One day you will realize you are stronger than the things you worried about. One day you will say, “So this is what you meant God.”