Millions of people have come to inhabit the whole world. From the world’s biggest mountains to the earth’s deepest sea, different individuals from different environments, backgrounds and cultures have come to possess diverse personalities.
So I came to realize that amongst these millions of people in the world I can say with confidence that I have my closest friends whom I consider to be as my own. So with that I have enumerated several things I want them to know.
1. First and foremost, I want you to know that I don’t consider you as my friends but I consider you as my family.
2. I want to say thank you for always being there, especially when I was all alone (literally). Thank you for always giving me a helping hand, lending me money when I didn’t have any, for always checking on me, for being my doctors and nurses when I was sick, for never getting tired of all my stories.
3. You are one of God’s greatest blessings to me, I can’t imagine life without you.
4. For pointing out my mistakes, even at times I wouldn’t listen and tend to be hard-headed and came to realize that you were right all along.
5. For also listening to me and my pieces of advice, when I know things weren’t right.
6. You will always be my handkerchief when I need to cry.
7. I want to apologize for at times I become to clingy, but I want you all to know that it’s my way of expressing my gratitude, and letting you know that life without you, won’t be the same. I would also want you to know that I am not clingy to all, but only too few, and this is my way of expressing how much I adore you.
8. That despite what happens, wherever life may take us, you will always be in my heart.
9. Even though I seldom message you nor talk to you, and rarely ask how life’s been doing because of how busy life has been lately, each and every day I think how life has been going for all of you.
10. On the other hand, I’m sorry if I leave several missed calls, if at times I annoy you, I just want to know that you’re okay.
11. I will always be here no matter what.
12. Although things may change, our relationship won’t.
13. And if the day comes our paths will meet again, promise me our conversations will be as good as before.
14. I will always cherish all the smiles and laughter we shared together.
15. I also would like to apologize, when at times I tend to question our friendship inside my head, and feel jealous seeing you with new friends. Yet, I came to realize that it won’t matter and won’t affect our friendship, because what we have is a bond that will never be broken.
16. You are one of the reasons why I want to wake up each day.
17. I’m sorry for all the arguments we’ve been through, but nevertheless our love for each other has conquered it all.
18. Thanking you for allowing me to be me, for making me feel comfortable around all of you, knowing that whatever I do, you will never judge me.
19. Lastly, if the day comes and I die, please do come in my funeral no matter where you’ll be, and celebrate with my loved ones the life I once lived.
20. And most importantly, I want all of you to know that I LOVE YOU.