1. Your journey in life is not a race, or marathon, or 100-meter dash, but a walk that takes steps and patience to discover.
2. So you have been defeated, hurt, and broken in the past, but you will surprise yourself when you choose to stand up taller than what’s knocked you down.
3. Remember that there is no “life” timeline that you must adhere to or follow.
4. At any moment you are capable of completely changing your life but it doesn’t happen with half-effort thoughts, but committed thoughts to changing.
5. Every day is a chance to focus more on what you have to offer and less about what others are doing.
6. You either get over something or confront it but don’t allow yourself to wallow in that middle area because it will consume your mind.
7. Choose the uncomfortable path because the best discoveries happen when you push yourself a little farther than you thought you could.
8. Not everything happens for a reason in life, but you can learn from everything that happens to you.
9. You do not have to have everything so perfect to begin; just take that first step.
10. Mistakes are inevitable and do not define any part about you.
11. Some of the things pressing on your mind today will not affect you in 5 years, 5 months, or even 5 weeks so stop wasting your thoughts on petty dilemmas.
12. It is going to be hard and scary to walk away from the things weighing you down, but it is worth it to feel lighter again.
13. Sometimes, everything is not going to be okay overnight and sometimes the only kind of therapy that works is a late-night drive blasting music and fast food runs.
14. The greatest thing you can do for yourself is focus on becoming self-aware and not focus on what others are doing.
15. Not everyone you meet is going to like you and see the greatness you have to offer and I hope you make peace with that.
16. Forgive. and do not torture yourself by reliving the negative past.
17. At the end of the day, we are all humans just trying to figure it out.
18. Fear is your enemy; not your boss, not your friends, and not anything else in your life but the thoughts you allow yourself to think.
19. Nobody said it’s going to be easy, in fact sometimes it is going to be tougher than you ever imagined, and that is when you know you are growing.
20. The painful moments will help you be grateful for the ones that involve never-ending happiness.
21. Don’t challenge others, but challenge yourself to become your best self, and watch your life flourish.