We all have been in this boat: we meet this dude who we think is awesome but really he’s an undercover asshole and uses you when he needs to vent, or needs to kill some time. As women, we have probably already picked out baby names and dreamed about an entire future. But deep down ya’ll know it’s not going anywhere. These are probably some of the reasons why:
1. He clearly has better things to do. The sad truth is: you’re not one of them.
2. He probably is talking to someone else right now. Or has some girl in mind. Simply put: YOU ARE NOT THE ONE.
3. You’re a time pass. You’re the girl he talks to when he is bored, needs someone to listen to his bullshit before he goes to bed and he just knows you will be available.
4. He likes the attention you give him. (Do you call him hot? Compliment him? Make him feel good?) Well there you have it.
5. You don’t expect anything from him. It’s all about how he feels. (AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT)
6. He doesn’t care if you like him, as long as he gets his quick fix for entertainment.
7. If he only pops up every few weeks and texts you after hours, he doesn’t give a fuck if you’re sleeping. He knows you will answer.
8. You’re the last stop.
9. If he cared, or even remotely liked you, he would make it known. Persistence is a virtue.
10. There are a bazillion hours in the day to contact you. After a certain time it’s unacceptable.