Pisces and Scorpio are two signs of the zodiac that have the water element. They are incredibly sensitive and emotional – even if one expresses it more than the other. Do they make a good love match?
Can a Pisces woman or man handle a Scorpio man or woman and their inability to express their emotions? Will a Scorpio woman or man be able to handle the extreme feelings of a Pisces man or woman? Will they be able to endure the intense emotional dramas of each other? Let’s get to know the Pisces and Scorpio signs a little.
Pisces and Scorpio Compatibility
The Pisces Zodiac
- Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Neptune is the god of the sea and the ruler of deep emotions. Jupiter is the planet of intuition and philosophy. Pisces people are intuitive and tend to look on the spiritual side of things. However, Neptune is the more dominant ruler.
- The Pisces symbol is two fish swimming in unison. This represents the Greek mythology story of a fish who saved the goddess and god of love, Aphrodite and Eros, from a sea monster. Pisces people like to be the savior. They are selfless and generous creatures.
- As a water sign, this zodiac is very empathetic and compassionate. They tend to lead with their thoughts and instincts rather than with logic. If you need a shoulder to cry on, a Pisces will be there…and will cry with you.
- Pisces is a mutable sign. This means Pisces has an adaptive nature. They will often adjust their feelings to fit the needs of the people they’re surrounded by. Pisces are people-pleasers and selfless and will do whatever it takes to make those around them more comfortable.
Pisces’ personality traits:
- Intuitive, empathetic, and full of emotion (theirs and others)
- Aren’t afraid to dream big but might be afraid to follow through on those dreams
- Great at developing an emotional connection with someone
- Thinks with their heart over their head
A Pisces man’s personality traits:
- The Pisces man lives to please others and will prioritize your happiness over their own
- Battles his emotions internally
- A Pisces male will love to laugh and do anything to make you laugh
- He wants to be helpful and save the day
Pisces woman’s personality traits:
- A Pisces woman is very kind, compassionate, and pretty romantic
- She loves to laugh and won’t want a partner who takes themselves too seriously
- She’s often perceived as naive or vulnerable because she’s very trusting of others. If you break her trust, she’ll hold a grudge against you.
Pisces are very trusting. They see the best in everyone and wear their hearts on their sleeves. They assume others are well-intentioned, just like they are, so it doesn’t take long for them to open up to new people. Unfortunately, this can cause them to get their hearts broken frequently. Although they are optimists, as soon as someone shows their true colors, a Pisces will not hesitate to leave them behind. Their standards are sky-high.
Pisces don’t take themselves too seriously – and they don’t want a partner who takes themselves too seriously, either. They want someone who can make them laugh and who will joke around with them. Pisces want more than a romantic partner. They are looking for a best friend they can swap secrets with and navigate life with as a team.
The Scorpio Zodiac
- This zodiac sign is ruled by Mars and Pluto. Mars is the ruler of strength and self-expression. Pluto is the ruler of psychic energy.
- The Scorpio symbol is a scorpion, which represents power and intimacy.
- Scorpio is a fixed sign. This means Scorpio is stable and determined. This sun sign has a “my way or the highway” attitude. When they set their sights on something, they won’t give up until they get it.
- As a water sign, Scorpio has intense emotional depth. They are secretly very sensitive and don’t like to stay in negative moods for very long, so they typically bounce back quickly. They’re known for their mood swings!
Scorpio’s personality traits:
- Loyal, but also possessive
- Determined and always wants to be in control
- Has jealous tendencies
- Obsessive and will hold grudges
A Scorpio man’s personality:
- A Scorpio man will notice right away if you’re trying to play games with him, so just don’t bother!
- He doesn’t like flings – he would rather be in a loving, committed relationship!
Scorpio woman’s personality:
- Although Scorpio woman is confident and flirtatious, she won’t give her heart to just anyone.
- She hides her feelings until she feels comfortable opening up to people and showing that she’s actually, secretly emotional.
- The Scorpio female won’t like to play or be played, so don’t bother trying to get her to chase you!
Scorpios are passionate, dedicated, and energetic. They are going to have their guards up high in the beginning. But once you get to know them, they are going to let their emotions run free. It’s hard to tell when you first meet them, but they have huge hearts. They are surprisingly sentimental, touchy, and emotional. Scorpios just won’t show it to the wrong person. They need to know they can trust someone before they allow themselves to open up to that person.
Scorpios are protective and possessive of the people who mean the most to them. They don’t get attached easily, but when it happens, they have a hard time letting go. Scorpios won’t do well in a relationship that needs a lot of space. They won’t handle a casual relationship well, either. Scorpios are looking for a serious commitment. They want someone who feels as intensely about them as they feel about the other person. Scorpios want the love to be equal.
Pisces and Scorpio: The Kings and Queens of Emotion
Pisces and Scorpio are very much in tune with emotions and feelings. In our zodiac charts, we all have a sign that rules the moon placement and represents our intuition and inner self. So what does it mean when your moon sign is in Pisces or Scorpio?
Moon in Pisces:
- Full of love, compassion, and sympathy
- Extra sensitive and vulnerable to the world
- Have a tendency to hold a grudge
- Will be a shoulder for you to cry on, and they’ll cry with you!
Moon in Scorpio:
- Mysterious, secretive
- Complications in friendships and relationships because they have mood swings so often and have a hard time opening up to people.
- They will be a listening ear and a should for you to cry on. However, they’ll never talk about themselves or how they’re feeling or use sympathy as a means of relatability. The conversations will always be directed to you!
Pisces is a highly sensitive sign. They do not handle it well when their feelings are hurt. In fact, they are capable of holding grudges for long periods of time. That means they will drown a Scorpio with affection – unless their kindness is taken for granted. As soon as a Pisces realizes they are getting taken advantage of in a relationship or a friendship, they are going to distance themselves. They are going to cut contact and search for someone who treats them better.
Meanwhile, Scorpios are mysterious creatures. They tend to keep their feelings to themselves because they are skeptical of others. Scorpios don’t trust anyone with their emotions. They will listen to what someone else has to say for hours on end, but they will rarely volunteer any information about themselves. A Pisces might find this frustrating, but they will have an easier time breaking down a Scorpio’s walls than most. It won’t be long until they feel comfortable talking to each other about anything and everything.
Pisces and Scorpio: Friendship Compatibility
- In terms of friendship, Pisces and Scorpio get along extremely well.
- A Scorpio will be possessive and fearful if they feel vulnerable. However, a Pisces will be trustworthy enough to remind them their friendship is safe and secure.
- Pisces are interested in mystical, philosophical ideas and will have big dreams and goals. While the Scorpio love to be mysterious, it’s no secret that they’re a determined go-getter. They will help a Pisces achieve their goals, no matter how big or small.
Although it might seem like nothing can bother a Scorpio, they are surprisingly insecure. They are secretly scared of getting abandoned and betrayed by the people who mean the most to them. Luckily, a Pisces’ gentle nature will help a Scorpio feel safe and secure. They will make a Scorpio feel like it’s okay to open up about their emotions because they won’t be judged. Anything they say will be kept between the two of them.
Both of these signs are determined to reach their goals. Once an idea gets into their head, they will follow it through without slowing down or quitting. When these two pair up, they are unstoppable. If a Pisces ever has any doubts about themselves, a Scorpio will give them a pep talk. They will encourage them to continue chasing their dreams. These signs will support each other through thick and thin. They will be great influences on each other.
Pisces and Scorpio: Sex and Love Compatibility
- In terms of love, Pisces and Scorpio people are in search of their soul mate or a loved one.
- There’s a dreamy aura surrounding their relationship when they’re together.
- Very easy for them to understand one another, especially their intimate, emotional needs.
- Between a Scorpio partner and a Pisces partner, there will be intense emotions that blend into their sexual experiences. There is a depth between these two signs and that bond is strong.
- A Scorpio lover can be clingy at times and Pisces lover will want to set boundaries. However, as long as they both communicate with one another about their needs, this is a very strong pairing.
Both of these signs are interested in serious, committed relationships. All they want is to settle down and enjoy life with their soulmate. They make an excellent pairing because they want the same things out of life and are able to communicate efficiently. They trust each other enough to open up about their thoughts and emotions, which is something that does not always happen with a Scorpio. With the wrong person, they will close themselves off, but with a Pisces, they will feel safe enough to show their vulnerability.
Of course, Scorpios are naturally clingy. Their possessive nature can be overwhelming for a Pisces, so they will have to set strict boundaries. Early on in the relationship, they will have to have a long, mature talk. They will come to a compromise about what is and isn’t acceptable behavior. As long as the Scorpio is comfortable enough in the relationship to respect the Pisces boundaries, then their relationship should remain strong. Otherwise, the perceived lack of trust is going to cause some arguments.
Pisces and Scorpio compatibility (Pisces man + Scorpio woman)
Scorpio and Pisces are a strong love match. They work well as a team. These water signs will help each other make their dreams come true. Together, anything is possible. A Scorpio Pisces pairing could be great, as long as they put their differences aside.
Pisces and Scorpio compatibility (Pisces woman + Scorpio man)
Scorpio and Pisces are highly compatible. Although a Scorpio man has jealous tendencies, Pisces is a loyal sign. There won’t be any reason for a Scorpio to worry about their Pisces partner straying. They will feel comfortable in the relationship because they know their connection is real.
Pisces and Scorpio compatibility (Pisces man + Scorpio man)
Scorpio and Pisces will have a romantic, passionate relationship. They are on the same page, emotionally and sexually. This means they will fulfill each other in a physical and intellectual sense. Since they are so similar in nature, their relationship will flourish.
Pisces and Scorpio compatibility (Pisces woman + Scorpio woman)
These water signs are highly compatible. As long as they put effort into communication, there won’t be many misunderstandings between them. They will be on the same page when it comes to both their sexual and emotional needs. Overall, a Pisces Scorpio pairing has the potential to last a lifetime.
Zodiac Compatibility With A Pisces or Scorpio
- If you’re a Scorpio, you might have a hard time getting along with air signs, like an Aquarius or a Gemini. With Scorpio’s intensity and Aquarius’ mystique, they will have a hard time finding balance and trust within each other. Another incompatible sign for a Scorpio is with a Gemini–it’s one of the worst pairings ever. They will have a hard time understanding each other and communicating with and trusting one another, in both love and sex. Avoid them at all costs!
- If you’re a Scorpio, you will most likely get along well with an earth sign, specifically Virgo or Capricorn. Virgos and Scorpios are both guarded and grounded in love. Capricorns and Scorpios complement each other. Scorpios are mysterious and suspicious of others. Capricorn has a very serious, dependable vibe that lets Scorpio open up easily.
- If you’re a Pisces star sign, you might want to avoid a relationship with an Aries. Fire sign Aries and water sign Pisces might have trouble connecting, both in love and sex. Aries has a hard-headed, confident intensity to them and a Pisces will find that shady and untrustworthy.
- If you’re a Pisces, you’re compatible with Libra – to an extent – and a Capricorn. Libras and Pisces don’t have much in common and will have a hard time finding balance and trust in the relationship. However, they will get along very well sexually and through shared values. Capricorn and Pisces make a great pair because they are sexually compatible. They are also on the same level of intellect. This allows them to communicate and trust one another.