1. You should always act confident in the bedroom. It doesn’t matter if you’re secretly worried about what you look like from his point of view. It doesn’t matter whether you’re insecure about your stomach or your breasts or your thighs. When you’re having sex with him, you should feel beautiful. You should feel confident. You should feel like he’s lucky to be sleeping with you. Not only will it make the experience better for you, but it will be a major turn-on for him.
2. You should make him believe you’re enjoying yourself. Of course, this really shouldn’t be an act. You shouldn’t be faking your orgasms or your enthusiasm. But men like it when you’re into what you’re doing. They want to feel like you’re having the best sex of your life. They don’t want to be the only one having a good time. If they think you’re enjoying yourself, they’re going to enjoy themselves even more.
3. Remember, the simplest things can make sex better. If you’re worried you’re too out of shape to stay on top of him for long, there are plenty of things you can do to speed the process along. Pull his hair. Talk dirty to him. Choke him. Pin him down. Kiss him anywhere you can reach. And if you really get out of breath easy, it’s a great idea to have sex on a couch or a bed with a headboard you can hold onto for balance. That way, you can lean your weight against it and won’t have to do as much work.
4. Don’t hesitate to touch yourself. Sometimes, you might as well get the job done yourself. Play with your breasts. Masturbate. Pull back your hair into a ponytail or let it fall loose over your shoulders. Put on a show for him — and if he’s not doing whatever gets you to finish, feel free to do it yourself. It’ll be an educational moment for him and a blissful one for you.
5. Sometimes, less is more. You don’t have to be completely naked when you’re on top of him. You can wear a skirt without any underwear underneath (or with crotchless underwear underneath). You can wear lingerie. You can keep your top on. You can keep your socks on. You can wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. Of course, you probably don’t want to be sleeping with someone if you’re never comfortable showing your whole body to them.
6. You’re supposed to be getting something out of this, too. Instead of focusing all of your energy on figuring out what feels good for him, spend some time figuring out what makes you feel good. Remember, guys like to hear you moan. They like to watch you orgasm. They like to know you’re not just having sex with them to shut them up. If this position doesn’t do it for you, there are plenty of other ways you can please each other, so don’t hesitate to try new things. Cowgirl isn’t the only position in the world.