1. When I was 6 years old I saw my bio dad stab my bio mom 20 times in front of my little brother and I. He took my bio mom’s blood and rubbed it on my brothers face and said, “This is your mother’s blood.” She almost died right in front of us. They got her to the hospital in enough time to save her life. But I was scary and I remember everything. He only went to jail for 8 years. He claimed he heard demons telling him to do it.
2. I was 3 years old and went to this lady’s house for swimming lessons. What my parents didn’t know was that the lady hated boys.
One day she threw me in the pool and left me to die. I sank to the bottom. I was under for several minutes.
Some how a teenager saw this, jumped the fence and rescued me. The ambulance came and I was in ICU for a week. My parents never found out who the teenager was.
The lady wasn’t arrested. The cops told my parents that it would cost them money to take her to court. A lawyer read an article in the newspaper and decided to go after the lady, pro bono. She had several businesses involving kids. He was able to shut her down. She ended up as a waitress and eventually got cancer and died.
As a lovely parting gift, growing up I sometimes felt like I was drowning when taking a shower or in water. I’ve over came this and eventually got a scuba license and still enjoy swimming.
3. I lost a piece of my ear when a guy tried to shoot me.
I was on my way home from the pub one night, to get home I had to walk through a rough part of town. I’m not unfamiliar with the area and I know a few people around there on good terms so I know the rules about walking around there at night. Anyway, in one house there was an argument, and I heard things were getting smashed up. I’ll admit, I kinda snitched.
I pulled out my phone, opened up Facebook and sent a message to the local police. Then there was a fucking gunshot! This guy comes running out, and I’m right on the path where he was running to, he just stops, raises his gun and fucking shoots!
I think the noise from the explosion from the gunshot hurt more than a bullet ripping out a chunk of my ear. Then again I was probably in shock. I just stood there and froze up, thankfully the guy didn’t stop to make sure he hit me and just kept running as another guy came running out of the house with a gun in his hand too.
He asked me where he went but I was just frozen in shock and had blood running down my neck.
Anyway, cops arrived a few minutes later followed by an ambulance.
That was 6 years ago now I think. Turns out the guy shot his girlfriend’s brother and it was her dad who came chasing after him.
4. School security found the knife she brought to kill me with. She was in police custody before she got the chance.
5. Random dude shot me in the chest because he thought I was my drug dealer neighbor. My neighbor was 6’3 and black. I’m 5’11 and white.
Jokes on him, all he got were a few cigarettes, some pocket change, and 35 years on an attempted 2nd degree homicide conviction.
6. Had a girl cut my brake lines on my car, didn’t know until we checked the camera from the apartment complex.
Luckily she cut straight through them vs slitting them, when I attempted to crank the car the brake pedal went straight to the floor and I immediately knew something was wrong.
7. Not my story but grandmother’s friend was getting picked up from work by her husband when he shot at her 5 times. He missed 4 times and the 5th bullet hit the underwire of her bra. He then turned the gun around and killed him self. He had just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
She’s alive, and was completely uninjured. She now jokes about how bad of a shot he was to miss that many times. Crazy ass story.
8. My sister’s adopted brother (it’s complicated) had his throat slit by a hitchhiker and was kicked out of the car and left for dead on a country road. Luckily no arteries we hit. He tied his tee shirt around his throat and managed to walk /crawl to a farm house to get help and survived. They caught the guy and he went to jail. New scar and a husky voice was the outcome.
9. My family had a hit out on them in another country and constantly had people trying to break in and kill them. Dad went crazy and started chasing people with a machete that came on to the property because it got that bad. Family had to flee in the middle of the night so no one would follow them or know they were leaving.
10. Back in the early 90s, a friend worked as a waiter in the city but lived in Forest Hills, Queens. My buddy was in his early twenties and had long brown hair. From behind in the dark, you could easily mistake him for a woman.
He was walking home from the subway one night, and a man rushed passed him and he felt a searing pain in his neck. As the man turned back to face him, the man’s look went from an almost sexual gratification to utter fear. The man bolts and in a rush of adrenaline, my friend starts running after this man, but he couldn’t catch him.
Reaches up to his neck, realizes his throat has been cut open. So, he holds the wound, and walks home (deeply in shock). Gets home, standing in the bathroom, Dad walks in. Friend’s white dress shirt is now a red dress shirt. Father grabs him and they go to the emergency room. 37 stitches, just missed the artery.
Turns out this was a serial killer preying on young brunette women in the city, and my friend is the only person to survive an attack and who can identify him. Based on his description, they finally catch the killer. My friend goes to court and testifies and the guy gets multiple life sentences.
11. I was 17, in the front yard with a few friends. Heard alot of gunshots go off. Not unusual in the south. Noticed 2 guys quickly get in a car on my road parked about 50 yards from my house, and driving our way. Thought I’d step to the side of the road and ask them what they were doing. The driver slows to a stop, points the gun at my chest, and pulls trigger 3 times click, click, click. No bullets. Then speeds off.
Immediately I knew something was wrong. There is a mom and pop store around the corner, so me and my friend ran over there. First thing we see is a guy shot dead in parking lot, while wife and kid was screaming. I was in shock. Walked in the store to find the store owner in the back, shot dead.
12. Not me but my dad and mom were traveling in Spain for vacation and someone hopped out of an alley with a knife and demanded my mom’s purse. My dad stepped in front of her and was gutted before the guy took off. Still has a 8 inch scar up his belly. He never talks about it, and I’ve only heard him tell the story once.
13. I’ve survived two. Both were attempted by the same person. I went to an all girls boarding school for a little over a year because of behavior. All of the girls were there for behavior, so as you can assume there were some… more extreme girls. One of them was my roommate for a long time and we absolutely did not get along.
Something you should know about me: I’m deathly allergic to strawberries. This of course is common knowledge at the school because they had to be very careful about not accidentally killing me and the students had to be aware because the students are the cooks. One night during study hall the teacher brought us all cookies. They were like fake oreos or something and they were individually packaged. My roommate put a cookie in my mouth, so naturally I opened up and took a bite. The second it touched my tongue I knew it was off. Strawberry. I rushed to the bathroom and spit it out and started to go into a panic. The teacher read the ingredients and found that although the cookie was strawberry flavor, there were no actual strawberries. My roommate was “relieved” that I didn’t go into anaphylaxis shock, and said that it was an “accident” that she fed me a strawberry cookie. Keep in mind this girl absolutely hates my guts and they refused to switch our rooms. She’s also kind of insane.
A few months later the water in my water bottle started tasting odd. It started off just a little weird but I thought maybe its just the fountain or something. Then it started getting stronger and I began to get sick. One day I spit it out because it tasted so strongly of lemon and chemicals. I opened up my water bottle to see it was bubbly and slightly orange. The taste was pine sol. There was a mini investigation to find out who was poisoning my water. Because the girls are in the boarding school for behavior issues, the chemicals are locked away in a closet. The only person who had the easiest access to the chemical closet was my roommate. She also served lunch in the kitchen so she had easy access to my water bottle.
After both events they finally moved my room, but yeah. Odd ways to almost be murdered. (Keep in mind the girl and I were both 16 in a locked down boarding school with no access to weapons and she had to get creative.)
14. I was one of several people drugged at a bar one night. My friends saw that something had happened to me and pulled me out of there.
One of the others wasn’t so lucky. They found his body in a river a month later.
15. I was a bouncer. One night I ejected a group of girls who were incredibly drunk. As usual, one of them threatens to have her brother come kill me. Ok, whatever, I hear that shit every week. Only this time her brother did show up, with his friend. Two drunk marines. I back up, shut the door, and lock it. They threaten to beat my ass, then leave. I open the door again, and after about 10 minutes they run around the build and start jumping me. The friend pulls out a knife and trikes to power stab me in the face while I’m on the ground. I rolled over a little and hear the knife hit the concrete hardby the side of my head. Two of the bartenders run over and get the dude’s off me. They took off and were never found. If I hadn’t rolled over, that knife would have been driven into my head. It actually left a divet on the concrete.
16. I was working at a big pizza joint and we had one guy who was a violent felon as am employee.
He was actually an awesome dude but had a problem with alcohol. He was on the straight and narrow for a while after he was released from prison. He was easily the hardest working and most humble guy in the store. Then he started hanging out with our frat boy manager and started drinking again. I’ve got stories for days about him, like when he broke into the store and night and fell asleep in our walk-in freezer naked and surrounded by cheese.
In this instance he was bitching and yelling at everyone about them not working and he was the only one who could do anything. So I decided fuck it I’ll stay up front and help customers. My job was customer service, not cook after all. He didn’t appreciate me refusing to help him. After his shift he waited in his car until it time for me to get off then went and hid behind a pillar at the front of store with a big knife. One it the drivers saw him and warned me. I left out the back of the store.
He was off the next couple of days and I guess he skipped a parole meeting so we never saw him again.
17. 50 yo man grabbed me on the wildwood boardwalk, raped me for a while then threw me in the ocean.
This happened in 2012.
I was 7.
It wasn’t reported.
18. Minding my own business making popcorn in my kitchen when I heard a knock at my door. I went to the front, pulled back the blinds on the door, and saw a man with a bandana covering his face pointing a gun at me and screaming. I turned and started running and he started firing. Bullets ricocheted all over my house, one went straight into a door jamb and missed my head by a few inches. I hid out in my backyard with my dogs while he tried to kick my door in. When he failed, he left in a getaway car that was parked by the side yard.
No idea to this day why it happened to me; the police said it was probably a case of mistaken identity. He was never caught and I never spent another night in that house.
19. Neighbor stabbed me in the chest because I hit him over the head twice with a 10 lb weight to try to stop him stabbing his wife. However, I’m fat and the knife didn’t go deep enough through my breast tissue to do any damages.
Yay for being fat!
He’s still up for attempted murder though.
20. I delivered a pizza to a house just outside of the city. On the way back, I stopped to help a car that pulled over in front of me with their hazard lights on. I pulled up beside them and thought it was weird that nobody rolled down a window or made any kind of contact with me for around 15 seconds. The passenger then jumped out of his side of the car yelling that they needed help as he made his way toward my car. I thought something was weird about this. As I started to pull away before he could get to my passenger door, he began shooting at me. I ducked my head after the first shot entered through the back window and embedded in my passenger seat headrest. Another shot entered through the rear window, while the other 3 only hit the outside metal parts of my car, he missed all together with another shot.
I remember being sure I was about to die as he fired more shots at me. I was very surprised that it wasn’t panicky, it was just like “Oh, I guess this is it.”
Turns out it was a plot to rob me, the pizza was ordered and the guys were stationed down the road to intercept me. They knew who I was and they knew that I would be able to recognize them, as I had delivered a few orders to them before. The guy wasn’t wearing anything to cover his identity, which leads me to believe that he would have shot and killed me if he would have made it inside my car.
By the next morning they had all been arrested. The shooter was found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to 40 years in prison. He later appealed that sentencing because there was a word wrong in the jury instructions, he won the appeal and ended up being sentenced to 10 years, and was released November of 2010 after 5 years. The remaining 5 years were to be served as parole/probation. He was arrested twice for parole/probation violation when he was only a couple months away from total freedom. I laughed.
21. My ex was strangling me and I spit in his eye before I faded. He let go to wipe his face and I bolted.
22. I was riding my bike on a back road through the woods when a vehicle pulled up next to me and a woman started yelling at me that I didn’t belong on the road then ran me off the road. It was a half mile to a place I could safely hide, I road faster than I ever had… She missed me 4 more times. When it started I turned on the video on my phone and put it back in my pocket. Between the audio and some boy scouts who witnessed it they had enough to convict her of attempted manslaughter.
23. Not me but my friend’s mother survived an attempted murder-suicide. She had a stalker who came into her workplace with a revolver and shot her in the back as she was bending over, not paying attention. He then shot himself. She lived, and she’s fine (except for the PTSD), but my friend was very close to not even being born because of that idiot.
24. Drive by shooting in a neighborhood where all the houses look similar. Intended target lived two doors down in a house with the same layout. Men driving by shot at my bedroom window. One bullet went through the window, ricocheted off the wall, and hit me in the forehead while I was asleep in bed. Woke up to the most horrific pain imaginable and never lost consciousness until I was put under for the surgery. I still have some bullet fragments in my skull that were too dangerous to remove.
Shooters were never caught because the guy living down the street “ain’t no snitch.” June 20th of this year was the 10 year anniversary of the shooting.
25. After I broke up with my ex, he told me that he’ll be back. Three days later, I was outside with my dog and I saw him and his friends standing outside of my house. All of them had knives. I called my friend and he was like wait until I’ll get there and he told them he’ll call the police and boom they ran away.
26. My ex-husband snapped because he was going through withdrawal. I dialed 911 then he got me. He hit me across the head with a metal chair, chocked me, stomped my ribs, and pounded and grounded my face. The cops got there just in time he went to jail. He had pulled my hair out and threw it in the sink. I had broken ribs and a broken eye socket. When its happening you don’t feel pain. I felt nothing until maybe an hour afterwards. That was the last time I saw him. I had ptsd for a long time.
27. My ex was actively poisoning me to get the money my mom left me after she died.
28. Ex-girlfriend with mental health problems plotted to kill herself, her entire family, and me… She ran at me with a screw driver and I knocked her the fuck out. Glad she started with me and not her little sister.
29. Some guy stabbed me in the neck while I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone about dinner that day, so here am I with my hand in my neck stopping the bleeding trying to calm her down waiting for the ambulance, then the police officer that came to question me said since the guy didn’t kill me it didn’t matter to press charges.
30. Not me, but my mother. My mother was 7-8 months pregnant with her first child when one day her mother-in-law gave her a pudding mixed with poison. Soon after, it started taking effect and naturally affected the baby too. She was in labour and begged her in-laws and husband (my dad) to take her to the hospital but they just refused to. She spent the whole night in pain and in the morning around 4am, they took her to the hospital. The doctors said they couldn’t explain how she managed she survive as her blood was contaminated and the fetus had died in her womb at night. My dad took the fetus away before anyone could see him.
31. I was working at Boston Market at the time. A customer came in and we served him like usual. Suddenly we hear him start yelling off the top of his lungs “I’M GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU”. We all step out of the kitchen to see what the heck is going on. This man was upset because we gave him a low serving if peas. Our manager kicks him out and he’s now yelling “I’M GOING TO COME BACK AND KILL ALL OF YOU”. Later that night it’s just me and a different manager closing. We lock the doors and start heading towards our cars. Sure enough guess who’s standing next to MY car. The guy points both his knives and me and starts chasing me. I run towards my manager, but his face is as pale as a ghost and he’s all frozen up. I decide that if I’m going to die that night I’m dying under my own hands and run straight into traffic. At this point I’m standing in the middle of the road. The guy is waiting for his shot to run, but then casually walks away. I call the cops, they come, they catch the dude, and they RELEASE him because he didn’t actually hurt me. I quit my job the next week and never attended court with him.
32. I’ll try to make it short. In my high school, there were 6 kids who always used to bully me. Once we went to a camping in a forest. They dragged me into a remote location and beat me with whatever they got. I passed out soon. When I woke up, I was in an operation theatre and unable to move (to be honest, I don’t know whether the operation theatre event was real or a dream). After the surgery, I was in coma for 3 weeks. I broke 9 bones, lost 2 toes and an eye. Took me months to get out of hospital and I also failed that grade. It took me years to forget that event.
The worst part is that no action was taken against those kids as their parents were high level officers in air force.
33. Not my story, but a girl I went to high school with.
She had a flat tire driving home from work one night during college and was pulled over in the side of the road. A car pulls up and she thinks someone is getting out to help. A dude just fucking rushes her slits her throat and stabs her a few times, then gets back in his car and speeds off. She managed to make it to a nearby house and survived but they never caught the guy.
34. I woke up one Monday at around 5:00 am hearing things falling, I lived in an apartment building in the second floor and I thought that someone had fallen down the stairs. I heard “help please” and reluctantly stood up to see what was up.
There was no one in the stairs, but in one apartment the lights were on and the door was open, I went inside and I saw my neighbor on the floor, and a guy on top of him, with a knife trying to stab him, and my neighbor holding this guy’s wrist to stop him.
Help me!, he came through the window!
I just stood there, waiting to see what was really happening, because I literally couldn’t believe my eyes, until it hit me that this was real, this was happening.
My first thought was to call the police, but then I realized that they would never get there on time, I had to take the knife, so I went there and I reached down to the floor, like one does to pick up a coin, trying to grab the knife, and then he hit me, I fell to the floor, and we continued to struggle there.
I have no idea how long that lasted. Could’ve been 10 seconds, or 10 hours, it felt that all my life I had been trying to get that knife, that I had spent years doing that, and nothing else remotely mattered.
I don’t remember much of the fight, I remember having his shoes on my face, I remember seeing his shoulder, I remember seeing his face, I remember him trying to stab us, but I have no idea in what order anything happened.
I just know that at some point, somehow, I did got the knife, I stood up, and the guy turned towards me to take the knife again, but he had his back to my neighbor, and he was able to knock him down and pin in him on the floor.
Then I called the police, and the rest is bureaucracy.
35. We were arguing and he started to grab me by the arms and throw me against the wall and to the ground. After maybe the 7th or 8th time of him throwing me, he carried me by my arms to my room and threw me onto the bed. Then, he pinned me down and started choking me. I had tried to get away before it happened, but he grabbed my face and shoved me down. I started to see flashes of black and white. I don’t remember how, but I managed to get my feet under him and onto his chest and was able to push him off me. He was my boyfriend at the time. I couldn’t believe someone who claimed to love me could do something like that. Now every time I feel even the slightest bit of not being able to breathe I picture his face. And to make matters worse, he stalked me for like 8 months after I broke up with him.
He also told me if he would’ve gone through with it, he would’ve burned my house down with me in it.
36. My dad was choking me and I had started to feel myself fade when my mom had finally come home and opened the door right on time.
37. I posted this story already a long while back. But basically, I worked in a jail and a guy from a 1%er biker gang tried to pay $10,000 to have me killed because he somehow got the idea that I was the fed who busted him and was mereley pretending to be a jailer so I could spy on him (don’t do meth kids.)
The guy was bragging about it and one of the other inmates who I had saved from a heart attack with first aid didn’t like that so he beat the living shit out of the guy and then told me about it. Phone call recordings confirmed that he had promised the money to two guys if they shot me in the back of the head while escorting him to court and busted him out. Federal Marshals rolled them up and on his way to court I whispered to him “your friends won’t be joining us” when we got to the planned ambush point, instead of a bond hearing he got charged for trying to have me murdered and organizing an escape.
38. Someone tried to mug me and stabbed me in the wrong the place so I survived, didn’t see his face so he got away with it.
39. My brother is a drug addict, and he held my dad and I hostage saying he was going to kill us after he pulled out a gun. He fired it at the upper wall/ceiling at first to show us it was a real gun, and my mom was by the front door and able to run out. I wasn’t 100% sure he noticed I was still inside, so I had run into the only room that locked, which was the bathroom, and hid behind the toilet. I eventually let him know my location by begging him to let us go, and we wouldn’t call the police. He said he’d drag me out by the hair and shoot me first if my dad didn’t give him any money.
Eventually, my dad had convinced him there was money in the basement that my mom had hidden, and I ran out the front door (it was a single level house). My mom was on the phone with the police from a neighbor’s house. What was scariest is that we were in a pretty rural area that had turkey hunting in the woods behind us. I heard a shot from the woods and assumed it was my brother murdering my dad. I had lived in a lot of fear up until that point anyway because my brother was generally violent and scary.
Took me a long time to be healthy again. I’m kind of a small person, but I still managed to lose a ton of weight and still haven’t been able to sleep well. It’s been almost 13 years. My parents wouldn’t let me tell the truth on the police report, so I didn’t write anything out or sign anything. My brother wonders now why I can’t look at him or why he couldn’t hug me on my wedding day.
40. I was 13. My mother was screaming (legit screaming – not the yelling that a lot of people call screaming. They’re different, trust me) at me because I made a tuna sandwich for lunch and didn’t make one for her. She was a courier and I never knew when she would be home and when she wouldn’t (these were the days before everyone had a cell phone) and she frequently bought lunch on the road. I was done with lunch before she got home, but she still flipped. I was selfish, a horrible daughter, etc.
Anyway, as she was screaming, I was backing away from her until I was pressed against the sink cabinet. She kept coming towards me. I swear to God before I knew what was happening or could process/register, she had the scissors out of the knife block in her hand and she was still coming towards me, scissor points directed at me. I screamed bloody murder. My brother came rushing out of his room (right off the kitchen) as she started swinging them down at my throat. He caught her hand maybe 2 inches away from my skin, and she was coming at me with enough force that there was still some forward momentum for him to counter. If he had not been there, they would have been buried in my throat.
To this day, she doesn’t understand why I have nothing to do with her and the closest thing I’ve ever received to an apology was “I’m sorry you’re not over that.”
Yeah. She’s since been diagnosed as a narcissistic sociopath. Imagine my utter lack of surprise.
41. This happened a couple weeks ago. It was 4:00 AM on a Monday night, playin Rust with some friends and my curtains were slightly open.
All of the sudden I hear a loud pop and my monitor jumps and starts smoking. The screen is completely fucked like I had thrown it on the ground, and I was utterly confused as to what happened.
Turns out someone was looking for someone to hurt. When they saw me through the window, they thought they had found their victim.
A .22 pistol bullet was shot through my window at my chest and was stopped by my monitor. Who knows how long I was aimed at, or why they wanted to hurt someone. All I know is I got really lucky, and I should send a thank you card to Asus.
42. So I had seizures when I was younger so the fact that I remember this is amazing to me. My dad was driving my sisters and I to the new home he and my mother had just purchased like a few weeks before, when a woman who had wanted to commit suicide drove head on in my dads lane. I remember him switching to the opposite lane a few times and each time the woman would switch as well still driving straight for our car. We didn’t get hit and cops were called and explained that the woman was trying to kill her self. I don’t know what happened to the woman but I mean I lived. My family and I didn’t have any injuries but we were pretty shaken up.
43. It wasn’t me but my uncle. When I was a kid, around a decade ago, my uncle got shot while coming out of a bar with a few friends. His friend got hit once in his shoulder but was fine. My uncle, on the other got hit 3 times. Once in the colon, lung, and heart. By all rights the shooter had gotten him and drove away. His friends rushed him to the hospital and, with a bullet lodged in his heart and blood entering his lung, he managed to survive. He was in a lot of pain for a long time, but since then he’s gotten his life together and is getting married in about a year.
44. Mine’s not that good of a story.
I was walking down the street and somebody missed me in a drive by. It was like that scene in the apartment in Pulp Fiction.
45. When I was a kid, probably around 2nd grade, our house got robbed and my mom and I came home while it was in progress. For whatever reason, she decided to go in and interrupt them. She grabbed her gun (didn’t shoot), yelled at them to “get the fuck out of my house” and then we drove off in a hurry to the corner store to call the cops (this was before cell phones).
Less than 2 weeks later, my mom and I are sitting in the living room on the couch, our backs to the front door. Someone drives by and fires about 6 or 8 shots into the front of our house. Thank God for a steel front door. The cops came and said they didn’t think the two incidents were related.
46. My mom attempted to murder me and my sister when we were younger. She was going through a psychotic episode and pretty suicidal, and I said the wrong thing that set her off. She chased us down to the basement with a knife. We ran into my room and my sister hid in the closet while I tried to fight my mom off at the door. She was trying to push it open while I was trying to push it closed. It was a back and forth struggle until she put her hand in the door (I think she was trying to engage my non-violence because she thought I wouldn’t shut the door on her hand) but I slammed the door over and over again until her fingers broke.
Meanwhile, my dad who was in the house finally came downstairs to check in what was happening (mind you, this all happened VERY fast and my dad has a habit of zoning out when my mom gets in her episodes.) He ended up pulling her off of the door and my sister and I ran out of the house and jumped in our van. He drove around the corner and turned off the lights and we all ducked down in our seats to hide and stayed there until my dad saw her drive our other car off.
47. I saw 2 people stab someone to death in what I assume was a drug deal gone wrong, when I was on a night walk. Spent another hour being chased and hiding in a backyard so they wouldn’t do the same to me. Scary night.
48. My parents moved to Mozambique during the mid nineties, I was around 8 at the time and started going to school there, a nice private one, cant complain, my father was working for the red cross in Chimoio so we had a comfortable life.
One day, before arriving to school with a friend of mine, some sketchy guy stopped us offered a whole bunch of money to just take some small box to a white van that was parked at the end of the street, not even 100 meters away. My lucky day I guessed (it actually was but for different reasons). When I was going to go grab the box my friend grabbed me by the shirt, pushed me, and started running, screaming (something I didn’t understand in Shona the local dialect). That moment was when it clicked. The moment I looked back the guy had already vanished. So… wherever you are, thank you Chude, I will never forget you.
49. My uncle was living in a high rise and some crack head pressed every single buzzer. Someone let him in out of laziness/not caring/wanting the buzzer to stop. The crack head proceeded to knock on every single door down the hallways and my uncle is the first to answer the door.
The crack head pulls out a pair of scissors and plunges them into his throat.
The crack head then nonchalantly walks out of the building and says to a passing couple, ‘you should probably call the police because I just murdered someone’.
He was picked up very quickly, and my uncle survived.
For a year or two before his epilepsy killed him.
50. My older sister tried to stab me with a large knife in an attempt to kill me on my 16th birthday, my mother grabbed the knife off her before it got my stomach and slammed her against the fridge and yelled at me to run.
Last time I saw my older sister she said, “I’ve gotten over it and you should to, it’s pathetic to hang onto it.” She then told people it was self defense because I tried to hurt her. I was literally eating my birthday breakfast.
I didn’t sleep properly for 2 years while she was in the house because she constantly tried to break into my room at night to slit my throat while I slept. I hate her.