1. When your friends are talking about sex and you just agree with everything and laugh at funny parts a little bit late while looking at your friends to see if they really know or not.
2. I find people who are having sex don’t broadcast it. So if someone is going on about sex then I assume they’re not getting it.
3. Guys who claim that women with visible labia minora got that way because she fucked a lot of guys.
4. Going from being talkative and open to suddenly not saying much when the topic shifts to something sex related.
5. If you talk about what “base” you got to with a girl… You still got your V card.
6. Basically if they act like a sex freak in texts. Stuff like they keep trying to get you in the mood by hinting shit and acting “playful”. Then when the time comes around they are either too shy or afraid to do anything. I know this because I am just recently a non-virgin and I was this way.
7. Having all fingers up at the end of a “Never have I ever” game.
8. Guys who say it’s “gay” or “gross” to kiss a girl after she goes down on you, or vice versa. Anyone who has actually had sex knows that in the moment you don’t think about things like that, and if you do you probably shouldn’t be having sex.
9. Nice guy syndrome. Thinking women owe you something because you put them on a pedestal.
10. There’s this mindboggingly stupid trend I’ve seen on the internet where people seem to think that a woman giving herself some rubbins during sex is a form of cucking and it means the man isn’t doing a good enough job.
Anybody that believes this has definitely never had any kind of sexual contact with a woman. No doubt in my mind. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of and the amount of people that believe that is….concerning.
11. Sometimes the usernames of the accounts one uses can be an indicator.
12. Unironically calling people “alphas” and “betas.”
13. People that brag to everyone about how much sex they have/how good in bed they are. Comes off as fake.
14. ‘We had sex for 17 hours, she came 609 times and I never ever lost my hard on.’
15. Anyone who comes up to you and starts peppering you with questions.
“Is your wife a ‘goer’? Eh? Is she a ‘goer’? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more. Say no more. A wink’s as good as a nudge to a blind man, eh?”
16. If you think boobs feel like balloons filled with sand.
17. Having extremely high standards for a woman and lack of confidence and social skills. I knew an extra-virgin guy who wouldn’t even consider hooking up with a girl unless she was objectively hot. Problem was, they were always extremely out of his league and he never had the nuts to even try to hook up, was just always awkward around women. He found girls, that weren’t objectively hot, to be unattractive and would not hook up with anyone less than perfect. To this day he is still a kissless virgin I believe.
18. Paying for pornhub.com premium subscription.
19. Thinking that being a virgin is important, or somehow shameful.
20. Thinking you need to look like a God and have a fat bank account to be found attractive by women.
21. I’m not sure the best way to describe it, but those people who are unable to get over the person they’re interested in having past sexual experiences. Especially if it’s some shit like, “I can’t believe you made out with TWO GUYS AT A PARTY”. Stuff like that is fairly common in relationship advice threads and I feel like it’s a mark of inexperience.
Not to say that feelings of being bothered by someone’s sexual past are completely invalid, but letting something innocuous like kissing somebody before you were involved with them really bother you is pretty cringey. Definitely screams “I’m a virgin” to me.
22. I’d say either not talking about any sexual things at all, or talking a lot about sexual things in a weird and even creepy way.
23. Boasting about how many women you’ve slept with.
24. Owning several body pillows.
25. Caring whether this even matters or not.