1. Why do you have so much stuff? Don’t you realize you have a roommate that has to fit in your room, too?
2. Why do you have like nothing with you?
3. Be nice to your parents. They are probably paying for you to be here and you are being such a rude little jerk.
4. Mean girl.
5. Aw. She is adorable.
6. Aw. He is adorable.
7. No. Just no.
8. Whoa. Soooo much stuff.
9. Things. So many things.
10. Oh. I need to smile…remember to smile.
11. I could fit in that box. I sort of want it.
12. Why are there so many boxes!?
13. Oh my gosh. I feel like I am going to cry. I remember moving into college and being so homesick, even before my parents left. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Don’t cry.
14. Oh my gosh. Can your parents leave already?
15. So hungry.
16. So thirsty.
17. So tired.
18. No. Complete. Thoughts.
19. Remember to smile.
20. My resident assistants have so much pep. Thank goodness, because I am quickly fading.
21. He is so loud. I hope he doesn’t live above me.
22. Gaming systems! Is that a PS4 I see?
23. So tired.
24. It is over! Sorta…
25. Basically, everyone is here! Now the school year begins! The building is full…so many students…OK. New year. New students. I got this.