1. Study hard to get the “A” but not hard enough that you miss out on fun. This balance is key!
2. Don’t be afraid to take a few more chances in life and love. Have zero regrets about it.
3. Love your body. You’ll spend the rest of your life trying to stay as fit as you are right now.
4. Keep all the shoes! The 30-something year old version of yourself will be kicking you for not.
5. It’s OK to not know where life is going to take you. Don’t worry about it. You’re going to have a great time. I promise.