Ladies, let’s be real for a second. Sometimes, we have a crush on someone and we just know that it’s “meant to be”. However, sometimes our opposite gender needs a little “help” realizing what we already know. Here are a few tips to help him realize you’re everything he didn’t know he needed.
1. You have to take care of yourself. During finals week or tax season, it’s okay to have messy hair and sweatpants. Other than that, it never hurts to get dolled up,wear a little skirt, and let them know what they’re missing. Also, this will give you extra confidence and put a little pep in your step which will help you stand out among the fold.
2. Keep a good attitude. No man wants a negative complainer or someone who’s rude. Try to see the bright side of every situation and let that shine through. Also,never let your anger get the best of you-nobody wants a psycho diva.
3. Have a cheerful disposition. Guys love a great smile so show the pearly whites and make him desire to share in your happiness.
4. Be helpful and supportive. Most guys will never admit this but most guys really want a woman who will be helpful and supportive. As women, we often feel the need to be overly independent and that’s all well and good. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be there for a guy when he needs it but is too proud to ask for it. There’s nothing wrong with showing him your vulnerable side. That’s not being “thirsty”, that’s showing your guy that you’ll be there when it really counts-that you’re reliable.
5. Be loyal. Guys pretend to be all macho but absolutely no one wants to get hurt. If you think flirting around will make him jealous, you’re most likely doing the opposite. 9 times out of 10, no guy wants a girl that he has to constantly compete for.
6. Have your own life. Make sure your whole life doesn’t revolve around whether or not this guy notices you- it’s like guys have a sixth sense for girls who are secretly desperate.However, make sure you don’t go to the other extreme either. Don’t be so scared of looking needy that he never even has the chance to get to know you.t’s okay to put yourself out there once in a while. It is the 21st century. It’s not wrong to go to social outings that you know he is also attending-how else do you expect to get to know each other? The point where it’s no longer okay is to stalk all his social media pages and/or interrogate all his friends about his love life.
7. And finally, the ultimate cliche- be yourself. Everyone wants to be with a genuine person. There’s good in everyone and as long as he’s not stupid he’ll see the good in you soon enough. Plus if you try to be a better version of yourself, you’ll slip up eventually and it won’t be pretty. No one can be a better you than you.