Communication is one of the most important ingredients in any strong, healthy relationship. Of course, you don’t want to be talking about yourself all the time. You want to show interest in your girlfriend. You want to be an active listener. Asking questions can help strengthen your bond, build your friendship, and expand your knowledge of each other.
If you want to be a better boyfriend, you should engage in a deep conversation today. Here are some questions to ask your girlfriend, whether you have just started dating or have been a couple for decades:
No one likes small talk about sports and the weather. If you want to win over a girl, then you need to show an interest in her hobbies, passions, and emotions. A meaningful conversation will be the difference between an average date and an unforgettable date. The next time you go out with your girlfriend, try asking her a deep question, like the ones found below:
1. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. Which past relationship do you regret the most? Which do you miss the most?
4. What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
5. Who is your biggest role model in life?
6. Which book made the biggest impact on you?
7. What charity are you most passionate about helping?
8. Have you ever watched a loved one die?
9. Do you picture yourself getting married and having children?
10. What are your life goals?
11. What do you want written on your tombstone?
12. What is something you’ve tried once and would never do again?
13. What do others compliment you on the most?
14. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment in life?
15. How do you know when you’re in love?
If you want to make her swoon, ask her a sweet, romantic question about love and relationships. Or, if you’ve already been intimate with each other and are comfortable talking about naughtier topics, then you can even ask some dirty questions. The more you talk about what turns you on, the better you’ll be able to please each other.
1. What is the craziest thing you have done in the bedroom?
2. What is your favorite thing about your own body?
3. Where is your favorite place to have sex?
4. What is your favorite song to listen to during make-out sessions?
5. Do you have any sex toys?
6. What are your fetishes?
7. What do you fantasize about at night?
8. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
9. What is your favorite type of porn?
10. What is the hottest sex scene you’ve ever seen in a movie?
11. What is your favorite dating app?
12. Which celebrity have you fantasized about kissing?
13. Where is the most adventurous place you’ve had sex?
14. What was the last erotic book you’ve read?
15. What is your favorite part about your naked body?
You shouldn’t be too serious all the time. Instead, ask your girlfriend a fun question in order to lighten the mood. After all, dates are supposed to bring out your carefree, childish side. Especially first dates. If you don’t know each other well enough to dive into deep conversations yet, here are some better questions to ask your girlfriend:
1. What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
2. Have you ever gotten your fortune read?
3. What is your plan for a zombie apocalypse?
4. What is the weirdest thing that has ever turned you on?
5. If you could be any cartoon character, who would it be?
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
7. Do you believe in aliens? Or ghosts?
8. What is the worst joke you know?
9. What song would you play to annoy everyone at a bar?
10. What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
11. What is your favorite meme?
12. What is your weirdest nickname?
13. Which comedian makes you laugh every time you watch them?
14. Have you ever sent a sexy text to the wrong person?
15. What is the weirdest food combination you enjoy?
Sometimes, the random questions that come out of nowhere are the most fun to answer. That’s why you should try asking her a weird question in order to catch her off-guard. It’s a great way to turn a boring, bland conversation into a fun one. It can completely rejuvenate your conversation.
1. What is one little thing that will act as a total dealbreaker for you?
2. What was the last thing that made you laugh uncontrollably?
3. What is your favorite kind of movie?
4. Which celebrity do you think has the perfect life?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
6. Which movie can you quote the most lines from?
7. Who was the best teacher you’ve ever had?
8. If you could be famous, what would it be for?
9. Do you like your middle name?
10. What is the most meaningful compliment anyone has ever given you?
11. What is the background on your phone?
12. Do you believe people are capable of change?
13. What video game could you play for hours on end?
14. Which historical figure would you like to have dinner with?
15. What is your favorite mythical creature?
Pay attention to which topics make her excited and which topics make her clam up. If you want your date to go well, you need to make sure you ask the right question. Don’t get too personal about subjects that make her uncomfortable. Stick to topics that she seems happy to talk to you about for hours on end.
1. What is your biggest fear when it comes to relationships?
2. Do you think anyone in your life has a perfect relationship?
3. Have you ever been in a serious relationship?
4. What is the worst thing someone has ever said to you?
5. Do you believe in the afterlife?
6. What was the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
7. What do you love the most about yourself?
8. What do you hate the most about yourself?
9. If you had to switch careers, what would you do for a living?
10. What was the hardest decision you ever had to make?
11. How do you handle failure?
12. What is the most important lesson a relative has taught you?
13. What quality do you value the most in a person?
14. Have you ever felt hatred for another human being?
15. What is a choice you regret making in life?
When you can’t think of a good question to ask her, challenge her to a dare instead. It’ll be a fun date activity — especially if drinks are involved. It will give you the chance to let loose around each other and show off your silly side. After all, you are never going to last as a couple unless you can be complete weirdos together.
1. What is your signature dance move? Show me.
2. What is the most embarrassing photo on your phone? Show me.
3. What do you sound like when you orgasm? Let me hear it.
4. What song do you wish someone would serenade you with? Sing it.
5. What is your selfie face? Show me.
6. What is your least favorite song? Sing it.
7. Who is your favorite celebrity? Impersonate them.
8. What is your most used emoji? Show me.
9. What does the last message on your phone say? Show me.
10. What is your favorite animal sound? Let me hear it.
11. What is your corniest pickup line? Say it.
12. What is your worst habit? Act it out.
13. What face do you make during sex? Make it.
14. Who is your favorite YouTuber? Act them out.
15. Who is your favorite movie villain? Impersonate them.
Relationship Questions & Intimate Questions
A good conversation involves openness and honesty. That is why you shouldn’t hold back from asking your girlfriend something that has been on your mind, even if it’s a relationship question. Just keep in mind, you should ask an interesting question, not an invasive question. Here are a few examples:
1. What lessons did you learn from a past relationship?
2. What do you consider the main difference between a romantic relationship and a platonic relationship with a man?
3. What was the worst date you’ve been on in your life?
4. Why did you break up with your last boyfriend?
5. Are you still friends with any of your exes?
6. What was your first kiss like?
7. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?
8. How many times have you been in love?
9. Who was your first crush?
10. Have you ever written a love letter to someone?
11. Have you ever sang someone a love song?
12. What do you consider the perfect Valentine’s Day?
13. What do you define as cheating?
14. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe you’re not officially dating yet, but you’re hoping you will become boyfriend and girlfriend soon. Whether you’re sending her a text or talking to her in person, you should start the conversation with a cute question. That way, she’ll be intrigued from the start. She’ll want to talk to you today — and every day after.
1. What is your favorite color? Has it changed since you were younger?
2. What kind of pets did you have growing up? Do you have any now?
3. What website do you spend the most time on every single day?
4. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
6. What is the most memorable dream (or nightmare) you’ve ever had?
7. What is your favorite reality TV show?
8. Which cocktail do you order the most at the bar?
9. Which television series could you watch again and again?
10. What is your favorite animal you could never keep as a pet?
11. What are you most grateful for?
12. Who is your favorite superhero?
13. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
14. What is your zodiac sign?
15. What is your favorite restaurant?