1. Never let anyone make you feel guilty about putting yourself first.
2. It is not your fault they failed to see your worth.
3. It takes so much strength to cut someone out of your life that you still love.
4. It’s kind to give someone a second chance. It’s stupid to give them a third.
5. You should only surround yourself with people who inspire you to reach your full potential.
6. If someone worsens your anxiety, they do not belong in your life.
7. You are allowed to say, “I deserve better.”
8. Walking away will be difficult at first, but worth it in the end.
9. You shouldn’t feel bad about hurting someone who hurt you more times than you can count.
10. Someone who was good for you in the past can be toxic for your future.
11. One day, you are going to learn to live without them.
12. One day, you are going to be even happier without them.
13. Your love for them will not convince them to change their behavior.
14. They are going to keep hurting you again and again if you stay.
15. You are allowed to cut anyone out of your world at any time for any reason. Even family. Even friends you have known since kindergarten.
16. You gave them a million chances already. You did all that you could.
17. Love yourself the way you always wished they would have loved you.
18. Some people will claim you are overreacting when you walk away — but their opinions do not matter in the long run.
19. The only thing that matters is your own saftey and sanity.
20. You do not owe them anything. Especially not your time.
21. You shouldn’t be giving someone everything when they give you nothing in return.
22. You should have high standards for your friends and family members — not just your boyfriends and girlfriends.
23. Healthy relationships do not involve this many tears and late night arguments.
24. If they really cared about you, they never would have said such horrible things to you.
25. You do not have to accept their apologies.
26. You do not have to answer their texts.
27. You do not have to give them an explanation for leaving.
28. You are allowed to walk away today and never even glance back.
29. You can’t control other people. You can only control yourself.
30. You deserve respect all the time — not some of the time.
31. Some people do not deserve your efforts.
32. Some people do not deserve your kindness.
33. Some people do not deserve your soft heart.
34. When you try to cut them out of your world, they might try to wiggle their way back in.
35. Do not let them wiggle their way back in. Stand your ground.
36. Keep your standards high.
37. Someone could be a good person, but bad for your mental health.
38. Someone could love you, but make your life a living hell.
39. You should start placing your own happiness above their happiness, because that’s what they’ve been doing all along.
40. There are people out there who will never hurt you the way that they have.
41. Things are going to get better.
42. Your tears are going to dry.
43. You are allowed to say goodbye to someone, even if it hurts you both.
44. Don’t keep delaying the inevitable.
45. Get the hard part over with and leave them as soon as possible.
46. The time for waiting is over.
47. You don’t deserve what they put you through.
48. You deserve to be treated with kindness, love, and respect.
49. Just because you feel guilty about cutting them out of your world does not mean it was the wrong choice.
50. You are better off without them.