1. She doesn’t want anyone to enter her bubble. She hates when strangers take the seat next to her on the bus or at the movie theater. She doesn’t want their arms or legs to brush against her. She doesn’t want to be involved in some weird conversation. She just wants to be left alone.
2. She hates huggers. Even if she’s known you forever, she’s going to get stiff when you try to hug her. Either that or she’s going to walk away and give you an awkward wave in the hopes that you won’t follow her.
3. She avoids taking pictures. She never knows what to do with her hands when she has to pose for a photo with someone. Should she wrap an arm around them? Put her hand on their waist? She doesn’t want to — but she doesn’t want to look like an asshole either.
4. She hates PDA. It doesn’t matter if she’s dating the love of her life. There’s no way she’s going to make out with him in public. That can wait until she gets home. Until then, holding hands is as far as he’s going tot get.
5. She suffers from road rage. Even when she’s in the car, she hates when people get too close to her. She doesn’t want anyone tailgating her. And she doesn’t want anyone to park in the space next to her when the entire lot is empty. She wants room to breathe.
6. She thinks crowds are the worst. It’s not that she hates people. She just hates being around people. She doesn’t want to be pushed and shoved through a crowd. And she doesn’t want to be stuck behind any slow walkers. She prefers empty streets.
7. She doesn’t want to be interrupted. If she has a book in her hand or headphones over her ears, it’s a sign to avoid her. If you try to talk to her while she’s busy, she’s going to hate you forever.
8. She tries not to use public bathrooms. The shared toilets and sinks gross her out. So do the people in line that stand way too close to her and try to make pointless conversation about how long that line is.
9. She avoids making appointments. She doesn’t understand how some people find the hair salon or the dentist relaxing. She hates it when people touch her. Especially people that she doesn’t know. People that she has to pay to make her uncomfortable.
10. She hates surprise touches. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to brush lint off of her shirt or if you want to feel how soft that shirt feels. Ask her beforehand. She’s going to say no, but you should still ask. Otherwise, your hand is getting swatted away.