1. You seamlessly blend into each other’s friend groups, because you get along with the same types of people.
2. Your Instagram doesn’t have many kissing photos, but it does have a million candid photos with red cups in your hands or your middle fingers up in the air. Photos where it looks like you’re both having the time of your life.
3. When you challenge another couple to Charades or Pictionary, you always win, because you can basically read each other’s minds.
4. You’ve heard them tell certain childhood stories so many times that you could repeat them word-for-word.
5. When you tell your friends stories about your week, your partner’s name is always brought up, because they’re always with you.
6. You find a way to have fun together, even when you’re waiting on a long line at the bank or are taking a twenty-four hour road trip.
7. You have a habit of staying up past midnight, talking to them about random crap that other people would make fun of you for.
8. You go on more fun-filled dates to the arcade and the ice rink than traditional dates to the diner and cinema.
9. Your parents, friends, and strangers on the street are always commenting on how easy it is to see that you two love each other.
10. When they screw up, it’s impossible to stay mad at them, because you always have something new you want to tell them.
11. There are certain television shows you refuse to watch without them, because they’re your shows.
12. When you don’t have time to see them, you still do have time to text them from the second you wake up until the second you fall asleep.
13. You have similar taste in books, movies, and music, so it’s easy for you to decide what to do together.
14. You’re genuinly surprised (and excited) when you learn something new about them, because you feel like you already know everything there is to know.
15. It’s common for you to laugh during sex.
16. You’ve had an R-rated conversation with them on Snapchat at the same exact time you were having a mundane conversation with them about taxes over text.
17. You have more inside jokes than you can count.
18. It’s never hard for you to come up with birthday and anniversary gifts, because you know all their likes and dislikes.
19. When you get good news (or bad news), you tell them before you tell Facebook, your parents, or any of your other friends.
20. You refer to their mom and dad as ‘mom’ and ‘dad.’
21. They let you borrow their clothing, even though they know you won’t be giving it back.
22. Sex isn’t the most intimate thing you do — the pillow talk that comes after is.
23. Whenever you buy two tickets for a concert or musical or movie, they’re the only one you want sitting next to you.
24. Whenever they’re upset, you know exactly what you need to say to make them crack a smile.
25. You trust them with your deepest secrets, no matter how embarrassing or incriminating.
26. You don’t just love them. You like them, too.