1. You fall for every single guy that shows you the slightest bit of kindness, even if it’s an average looking stranger that was nice enough to hold the door open for you or say ‘bless you’ after you sneezed.
2. You commonly hold yourself back from opening up to others, because you don’t want to burden them with your problems. Meanwhile, everyone spills their problems to you and you’re always happy to help.
3. You hate texting first for the same reason. You don’t want to be a bother.
4. You’re constantly apologizing. Even if someone bumps into you, you’re going to be the one to say sorry.
5. You don’t like to let anyone in your life leave. Even if they treat you like trash, you still see the good in them and try to keep them around for as long as possible.
6. If someone walks out of the room when you enter, you think it’s because of you. If you hear strangers laughing, you think they’re laughing at you. You think everything (or at least every bad thing) is about you.
7. You get jealous over the silliest things. If a friend mentions another friend, then you assume she likes that person better than you. That you’re slowly being replaced.
8. You question whether people like you — even the people that obviously do, like your boyfriend and the best friend you’ve had since kindergarten.
9. You freak out if your texts aren’t returned. When someone takes too long to answer, you’ll spend the entire day wondering what you said wrong.
10. Even if everything is going smoothly with your boyfriend, you’ll have imaginary arguments with him in your head that will make you doubt the entire relationship.
11. You act like you’re tough shit in front of others, but the second you’re home alone, you end up crying over stupid little things.
12. You can’t enjoy a movie if you think the person sitting next to you is bored. You’re more worried about whether they’re having fun than if you are.
13. Your mood can change in a second. If you see a certain status on Facebook or a photograph on Instagram, your heart will drop.
14. Even in your dreams, you can’t find happiness. You’re always stressing about something, just like IRL.
15. You get attached easily. After one long conversation or prolonged eye contact with someone, you start thinking about your future with them.
16. You constantly need reassurance that your friends and family aren’t mad at you. That they still love having you around.
17. You’ve gotten your heart broken hundreds of times — mostly by men you’ve never even dated. When you crush on someone, you crush hard, even if you barely know the guy.
18. You get offended when a dog or a cat won’t let you pet them. You want everyone to like you, even animals.
19. You feel like a complete idiot if you smile at someone and they don’t smile back. Or if you tell a joke and no one laughs. You need validation to keep your confidence up.
20. You deal in extremes. You think that people either love you or they hate you. There’s never a grey area.
21. You let the ones you love hold complete power over you. When they’re happy, you’re happy. When they’re sad, you’re sad.
22. All you want is to be loved.