Your forever person will make relationships feel easier than ever before — but it’s normal to have lingering fears. After all, loving someone is still the scariest thing you’ll ever do.
1. You’ll be a bad girlfriend. You’re crazy about your partner, which is why this fear is so real. You want to give him everything he deserves. You don’t want to disappoint him.
2. You’ll get bored. You’re madly in love with him. You don’t want the spark to ever fade away. You’re terrified that you’ll eventually fall out of love, because right now, he makes you happier than you’ve ever been — and you don’t want to lose that feeling.
3. You’ll lose focus on your career. You don’t want to spend so much time thinking about him that you forget about your other responsibilities. You want to be the girl that has a successful career and a successful relationship. You want to have it all.
4. You’ll forget how to live without him. You don’t want to end up relying on him to cook and clean and bring home extra cash. You’ve always been able to take care of yourself and you don’t want to lose your independence.
5. You’ll lose touch with your friends. You don’t want to be the girl that asks permission to go out with her friends. You don’t want to be the girl that only keeps in touch with friends over Facebook either. You want your friendships to stay strong.
6. You’ll let yourself “go.” You don’t want to get so comfortable that you start piling on the pounds. You want to keep yourself healthy, so you can live a long life alongside your partner.
7. You’ll let him get away with murder. You’ve seen friends with high standards stay with boys that have cheated on them, and you don’t want to end up like that. If your boyfriend screws you over, you hope you’ll be courageous enough to break up with him.
8. You’ll get tired of sex. Right now, the sex is hot and steamy. But you’re worried that you’ll be turning it down in a few years — and you don’t want that to happen. You hope you’ll always be as attracted to your partner as you are now.
9. You’ll end up pregnant way too early. You’ve heard people whine about kids ruining their life, and you don’t want that to happen to you. You don’t want to rush into marriage or popping out babies, because you’re still young and have a lot left you want to do before officially settling down.
10. You’ll miss out on exciting opportunities. It’s not that you think there’s someone out there better suited for you, because you know there isn’t, but a part of you is wondering if you’re missing out on some fun. After all, your single friends are always out partying and it’s rare for you to tag along. That’s why you have a bit of FOMO.
11. You’ll get your heart shattered. You can’t imagine this guy hurting you — and that’s the problem. If he was an asshole, breaking up wouldn’t be a big deal. But if this guy hurts you, you’re never going to get over it.