19. He fingered me after I fainted
“A former boyfriend of mine was really into comic books. And I was too, so I didn’t see anything wrong with this! But, the longer I was with him, the more it became apparent that in his mind he lived in them. He would always compare me to women in comic books, sometimes asking why I can’t look/act more like them. He would talk on end about how he just knew he was a superhero. Completely detached from reality. He would warn me about how he was a quiet guy, so I should watch out because quiet guys are more likely to snap than anyone.
Then, one day, he shows me a Batman fan script he had written. It was all about Robin kidnapping and brutally torturing/murdering a variety of supervillains. And the dialogue…you could tell he was directing it towards his high school bullies. It was really uncomfortable, and really creepy.
Oh, and I have health problems and one time after I fainted, he dragged me to the bathroom and undressed me and fingered me. He was so confused when I got upset and told me I should have been honored that he liked me enough to do that…” — littlezef
20. He would check my vagina to see if I cheated
“1) Check my breath and vagina if I was 20 minutes late home from work, even if I told him i was going to be working a bit late.
2) I bought him a helmet that fit him, because I have horses and give riding lessons and wanted him to be able to ride with me if he wanted to. I used the helmet for an overweight student who wouldn’t fit into the normal helmets, and it got pretty dirty so I put it in my car to take it home to clean it. He found the helmet in my car, smelled it, and declared that I must be cheating on him and having other men to the barn to ride with me… he never gave in on that one… even though he knew I gave riding lessons and used my stuff for students all the time.
3) Would go through my phone, find every picture of a male human (some were pictures of my brother and me!) and demand explanations and why I was hanging out with these men.
4) Thought I was in love with a guy who worked graveyards at my work even though I literally saw the guy a total of half an hour a month when he would come in early for mandatory meetings. The guy wasn’t even attractive? Ugh
5) I spent a lot of money on an awesome costume for cosplay/halloween that involved wearing a green body suit (it would be worn underneath the rest of the costume) and he threw the entire thing out, suit and all accessories, because he thought i was wearing it for male attention. It was a fucking Dr Rockso costume… who is the least attractive possible person to dress up as, and I didn’t even look like a female in it.
6) If I went out, I had to take pictures throughout the night and show him the time stamps and GPS info, and god forbid there were any gaps.
1.5 years… Extreme jealous is seriously a mental illness. So glad I got out of there.” — eatingissometal