1. Covering us with a blanket when we unexpectedly fall asleep.
2. Using a big word, like ostentatious or substantiate, in casual conversation.
3. Calling our father “sir.”
4. Doing a double take when we walk into the room in a brand new dress.
5. Wearing the most delicious cologne.
6. Wearing a suit with his tie undone or his jacket off.
7. Giving us a bear hug. One where he lifts us off of the ground.
8. Running his hands through his hair as soon as he sees us, because he wants to look good for us.
9. Putting his hand on our waist when he’s trying to walk us through a crowded room.
10. Kissing us on the cheek to say hello or goodbye.
11. Getting emotional over a chick flick he didn’t want to watch in the first place.
12. Casually putting his arm around us when we’re sitting together at a party.
13. Winking at us from across the room.
14. Giving us one of those adorably flirty half-smiles.
15. Getting on the floor to play with our pet or our baby brother.
16. Driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on our thigh.
17. Asking us if we’re sure before having sex with us.
18. Wearing that embarrassing shirt we bought him out in public.
19. Bringing up a joke that we told months ago and completely forgot about.
20. Casually mentioning how much his parents love us.
21. Hugging us from behind.
22. Rolling his sleeves up to his forearms to expose his muscles.
23. Kissing us on the forehead when he thinks that we’ve already fallen asleep.
24. Counting down the days until our birthday or anniversary.
25. Kissing us on the hand.
26. Bringing us another beer or slice of cake, even though we didn’t ask for it.
27. DVRing our favorite movie, so we can watch it anytime we want.
28. Letting us out before he parks the car, so we don’t have to run through the rain.
29. Walking on the outer portion of the sidewalk, so that he’s closest to the street.
30. Playing guitar. Or piano. Or drums. Or really, any instrument at all.
31. Running his hand across our skin when we’re resting our head on his lap.
32. Putting emojis next to our name in his phone. Or listing us under a cute nickname that he’s come up with.
33. Brushing our hair back when it falls into our face.
35. Stumbling over his words, because he’s caught off guard by how stunning we look.
36. Cooking us a meal that actually ends up tasting delicious.
37. Stretching his arms and accidentally lifting his shirt to reveal his chest.
38. Singing in the car.
39. Saying our name.
40. Glancing down at our lips while we’re talking.