1. Buy it cheap. Your boyfriend is going to rip it right off of you, so it’s not like you need anything elaborate. Skip expensive stores like Victoria’s Secret and go to a site like Yandy or Spencer’s, where you can save some cash (and get a free thong).
2. Don’t even tell him you bought lingerie. Just change into it and sprawl out on the bed, so his jaw drops when he walks in.
3. If you’re self-conscious about your stomach, you can get babydoll lingerie that covers the area. The point of wearing lingerie is to look sexy, but you won’t look sexy if you’re uncomfortable.
4. Wear heels. If you’re going to go through the trouble of wearing lingerie, you might as well slip into some sexy shoes to complete the look.
5. You don’t have to start off by wearing garter belts and nipple tassels. You can wear a lacy nightgown and it’ll make your man equally as horny.
6. Take pictures in your lingerie to feel like you got your money’s worth. Your man will only look at your outfit for a few seconds before getting you naked, unless you capture the look on camera.
7. You know what color you look best in, but you can never go wrong with black or red.
8. If you think the outfit is missing a little something, add a necklace (or a collar).
9. Don’t throw out the box. If there’s a million strings, you’re going to have to look at the picture to figure out how the hell you’re supposed to put the thing on.
10. Put your lingerie underneath your clothes and then wait until you’re out in public to let your partner know it’s hidden there. Finding out will be an instant turn-on, especially when you’re surrounded by other people.
11. Or, if you don’t want to wear an entire outfit under your regular outfit, wear crotchless panties with a skirt instead. It’ll have the same effect on him.
12. Model it for him. If you walk up to him and sit right on his lap, he won’t have the chance to see how good your butt looks. So don’t be afraid to strut your stuff. You want him to see every inch of the outfit, don’t you?
13. You could always take your boyfriend shopping with you. Or just give him the computer and tell him to order whatever he wants to see you wearing.
14. If you’re brave, you can steal an idea from the movies and wear a trench coat over your lingerie. Show up at your partner’s house wearing it, and then drop it as soon as you get inside.
15. Don’t forget the props! If you buy a leather corset, you might want a whip to go with it. If you buy a maid’s outfit, you might want a feather duster to complete the look.
16. Stop trying to find lingerie you think your boyfriend would like or lingerie you’ve seen porn stars wear before. Wear what you think is sexy. I’m sure your boyfriend will agree.