1. You’ve never even thought about picking up the check on one of your dates.
2. You still don’t trust him, even though he’s never given you a reason to doubt his loyalty.
3. You get pissed off whenever he hangs out with his friends, even if it’s on a day when you weren’t going to see him anyway.
4. His happiness doesn’t bring you happiness. If anything, you’re jealous when his happiness has nothing to do with you.
5. You honestly believe that you’re the one settling, so you treat him like he’s lesser than you.
6. You expect him to do the dishes and mow the lawn, because there’s no way you’re going to do it.
7. You barely move during sex. He’s always the one on top, so you don’t bother to do a thing.
8. You get bored when there isn’t any drama, so you start fights over pointless shit.
9. You never thank him after he does something sweet, because you feel like it’s his duty to treat you like a princess.
10. You forget to text him back.
11. You’re always the one to pick the movie or the restaurant. Whenever he has a suggestion, you shoot it down.
12. You refuse to spend time with his parents.
13. You complain whenever you have to hang out with his friends, because you just want to hang out one-on-one.
14. You’ve cheated. Maybe you didn’t fuck another guy, but you held his hand or flirted with him or did something else you’re not planning on telling your boyfriend about.
15. You get jealous whenever another girl is in the room, even if your boyfriend hasn’t looked her way once.
16. When you go a few days without seeing him, you legitimately forget that you’re even in a relationship.
17. You go through his phone whenever he leaves the room.
18. When you go out with your friends, you talk about how hot the waiter is and how you wish you were single so you could hook up with him.
19. You refuse to change your relationship status on Facebook and you never post couple pictures on Instagram, because you want the world to think you’re single.
20. Your mind drifts off whenever he talks, even if the topic is clearly important to him.
21. You get sick of him easily.
22. You forget important dates, like his birthday. And when you buy him gifts, you don’t spend all that much money.
23. When you’re with your friends, you complain about your boyfriend more than you brag about him.
24. You lie to him about where you’re going and what you’re doing.
25. You encourage him to work out, but not for his health. Because you want to be dating a fit guy.
26. If you make a mess of his apartment, you don’t bother to clean it up.
27. You pretend you’re sick to get out of parties he wants you to go to.
28. When you make fun of him, you’re not actually joking around. You’re secretly serious.
29. You’re not really sure why you’re in a relationship with him in the first place.