1. If you keep looking at me like that, I’ll have no choice but to ask you on a date.
2. I love flirting with you, but I’d have even more fun dating you.
3. I’ll pay for dinner tonight if you initiate our first kiss. Deal?
4. Let’s get wasted and finally admit how we feel about each other.
5. Would you grace me with your presence this Saturday night?
6. You. Me. Movies. 8:00.
7. Want to come over to study? And by study, I mean make-out?
8. If you’re not doing anything Friday, you can do me.
9. My psychic told me you’d agree to get dinner with me tonight. Was she right or should I fire her?
10. Ready to change your relationship status?
11. Last night, I had a dream you asked me out. You should do it for real this time.
12. Want to get ice cream with me and hold hands as we walk down the boardwalk?
13. Clear your schedule, because I’m taking you on the best date of your life this weekend.
14. Do you want to go out with me? Yes or yes?
15. My friends said I’m too chicken shit to ask you out. I’m here to prove them wrong.
16. Do you want to hang out tonight? Not in the friend way. In the I-want-to-fuck-you way.
17. Want to see a PG movie and do R-rated things in the back of the theater?
18. You’re single. I’m single. We could change that together.
19. I can’t think of a better way to spend my weekend than alongside you.
20. Congratulations! You won yourself a date with me!
21. If I ask you to hang out, will you understand that I’m asking you on a date or should I make it more clear?
22. If you can guess what my favorite restaurant is, I’ll take you there.
23. You don’t have to keep flirting with me to test the waters. You can just ask me out.
24. Here’s a crazy thought: We should be boyfriend and girlfriend.
25. If we got together, I think we’d be the sexiest couple around. Let’s see if I’m right.
26. Why would you stay single when you could have me?
27. Would you rather Netflix and chill or take me out to a five-star restaurant? I’m game for either.
28. I don’t want to sound too forward, but would you like to get some burritos and then rip each other’s clothes off?
29. I really want to go on a date with you, but I’m really scared about how you’ll respond.
30. I’m taking you out tonight. You don’t get to say no.
31. It’s date night! Don’t stand me up.
32. I can read your mind, and yes, I’ll go out with you.
33. I don’t normally make the first move, but there’s no way I’m letting you get away.
34. I’m in a good mood, so if you take me out tonight, you might just get laid.
35. My friends think we’d make a cute couple. Let’s prove them right.
36. We’ve been friends for long enough. Let’s take things to the next level.
37. No, I don’t have any plans this weekend. (That’s your cue to ask me out.)
38. I really want to go on a date tonight. If only there were someone to ask me…
39. I’m dying to see The Secret Life Of Pets, and I don’t want to sit in the theater alone. Help me out?
40. Let’s make plans that we won’t actually cancel.
41. I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this, but I’m dying to go on a date with you.
42. What should I wear on our date tonight? Oh, by the way, we’re going on a date tonight.
43. You’re bored? Let me come over and entertain you.
44. I’m too impatient to wait for you to ask me out, so I figured I’d do it myself.
45. You look like a good kisser. Let me see if I’m right.
46. I’ve been trying to figure out how I should ask you out. Any ideas?
47. We already act like an old married couple. Might as well make that a reality.
48. If I asked you out on a date, would you say yes? Hypothetically, of course.
49. I can’t wait until our date. How long until you actually ask me out on one?
50. I like you a lot. Would you like to go on a date with me?