1. Once you start having sex, he won’t look you in the eyes. At all. But he’ll have no problem staring at your tits and your ass the entire time.
2. He never puts you into intimate positions. He’ll stick to safe positions, like Doggy style, that make it impossible for him to see your face.
3. He never even tries to make you orgasm. His pleasure is the only thing he gives a crap about.
4. There’s never any foreplay. He doesn’t care if you’re wet enough, as long as he’s hard enough. That’s why, sometimes, sex is actually painful for you.
5. You go down on him all the time, but you can’t even remember the last time that he went down on you.
6. He always makes you feel like you aren’t doing enough. It doesn’t matter if you’re prancing around in sexy lingerie or giving him the best birthday sex of his goddamn life, because you always end up feeling like you disappointed him.
7. He makes you feel like shit about your body. Instead of complimenting your tummy and ass, he makes offhand comments that make you question your beauty.
8. He compares you to other women. When you turn down anal, he’ll tell you that his ex always agreed to it. When you wear flannel to bed, he’ll tell you that his female friends always go to bed in lingerie.
9. He expects you to be in the mood whenever you see him, even if you’re sick or tired or overworked. It’s almost like the only reason he stops by is to have his dick sucked.
10. If he comes over when you’re on your period, he’ll take it as an insult. He won’t believe you had the nerve to invite him over when you knew sex was off the table.
11. He complains about how hairy your bikini area is and how you really need to get a wax. Meanwhile, you’re pretty sure he didn’t even shower before he climbed into bed with you.
12. The orders he gives you are more critical than constructive. Whenever he asks you to change positions or move faster, it makes you feel like complete shit.
13. He pushes you to do things you’re clearly uncomfortable with. Even after you tell him a certain activity is off limits, he tries to do it to you anyway.
14. He never says a word. He won’t tell you that he loves you or that you’re beautiful. He’s eerily silent, like his mind is in another world.
15. He actually has the nerve to reach for his phone. He doesn’t just check it. He’ll actually text back or answer a call as you’re doing your thing.
16. He only likes to have sex in complete darkness. It could mean that he has body issues, but it could also mean he sees you as a body and only a body.
17. He won’t wear a rubber, even if you’ve bought a new box for him and asked him politely. According to him, “Sex feels better without a condom.” He has no concern for your body. He only cares about his.
18. If the TV is on, you actually catch him staring at it. He’d rather look at the weather girl in her skintight dress than at you.
19. He never asks you what position you want to be in or what room you want to do it in. He’s always the one to choose.
20. And when sex is over, he never asks how it was for you. He couldn’t care less if you had an orgasm or if you were in excruciating pain.
21. He says the wrong name. It doesn’t matter if it’s a celebrity’s name or his ex’s name. Either way, it’s obvious you’re not the girl he really wants to be with.
22. He refuses to cuddle with you after everything is said and done. After he comes, it’s like a switch is flicked and touching you is suddenly a disgusting thought.
23. He leaves as soon as he slips his clothes back on. He doesn’t stick around for small talk, let alone breakfast.