5. Someone laying on the ground next to their car on a deserted road like they were injured or in an accident, then when you slow down or get out to see if you can help, a group of others comes out of the woods/ditch/tall grass and robs/kills/kidnaps you.
Freaks me out to think about 10 people just coming onto the road out of nowhere in the middle of the night when you are all alone.
6. That I get drugged and wake up the next day in an ice-filled bathtub and a can of kidney beans missing from the pantry.
7. The one with the red-eyed ghost boy in the old hotel freaked me out as a kid. Even today i’m too scared sleep in old hotels.
8. If you stand in front of a mirror and say “Taxman, Taxman, Taxman”, he will check your records for any discrepancies and follow up on them relentlessly.
9. I give a peek in the rearview mirror from time to time to make sure no one is hiding back there.