1. You imagine yourself in the fortress of your own mind, watching your ‘avatar’ interact with people.
2. Everything is compartmentalized. Inner world, outer world. Work, school, friends, family, even ideas. And you are stubborn about mixing them.
3. You have and actively do come up with theories about basically everything.
4. You see the world and people as things to be gradually understood and won’t stop learning until you do.
5. People often underestimate how intense your feelings are since you always seem so calm.
6. Emotions are seldom felt in public and will only be properly explored in the privacy of your own home. And if it happens in front of someone, that means you really trust them.
7. You don’t open up to people often but when you do you are fiercely loyal and supportive.
8. You hate small talk.
9. Weird things interest you. The occult, true crime, anything esoteric. You live for it.
10. You have learned the ins and outs of at least one major system; you constantly use it to organize and understand the world.
11. Even though life can seem too infinite to truly understand, you know that ultimately the unexamined life is one not worth living and people love you for it.