1. “If a woman was fit I have no problem staying friends with benefits with any women, I dont know about the other guys.”
AND IF SHE ISN’T FIT, THEN WHAT?
2. “Cause you were shit in bed, could not suck dick properly, did not put out enough, not dirty in bed, u were ugly, tits too small, did not like licking your pussy, could not kiss, no heat, boring personality, ass too big or too small, found a better girl.”
SO BASICALLY GUYS WILL ONLY CALL BACK A PORN STAR???
3. “Well personally, the allure of sex with a girl is exciting. And once you have it, theres nothing exciting left. You’ve had it all.”
AT LEAST HE’S BEING HONEST.
4. “People don’t call after sex because they feel scared. It may turn
into a serious relationship leading to marriage, kids etc, etc. Women
don’t run away, most men do.”
DOES ANYONE ENTER A RELATIONSHIP THAT SERIOUS AFTER HAVING SEX ONLY ONCE? I DON’T BUY IT BRO.
5. “Because women get too clingy and that’s a warning sign for guys. Next thing you at the sink in an apron or at church singing Kumbaya my lord, lol.”
DON’T BE SILLY — I DON’T EVEN COOK, LOL.
6. “They do. It’s not all about sex for some…”
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A HEART.
7. “Likely you are pretty but that’s not always necessary. Most likely reason is you were a simple conquest — a notch. Men like the feeling of power and they take your most valuable and priceless treasure — you! Alternatively, you may not be very good at sex therefore there is no reason to call back. If the later is the case, learn to be better.”
YEAH BUT HOW DOES HE KNOW HE WASN’T JUST A NOTCH FOR ME, TOO?
8. “Poor blow job skills.”
WHY ARE GUYS SO OBSESSED WITH BLOWJOBS, JESUS.
9. “Well I think it’s because there is always a next one. If you have sex with a girl you start to think, ‘I wonder what the next girl will do? Will she be dirtier, will she be better looking? I suppose the analogy would be why do women need another pair of shoes.”
I BUY A NEW PAIR OF SHOES BECAUSE SHOES ARE FABULOUS AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.
10. “If they liked it they would call back, if they don’t that means they didn’t like something.”
WELL NEXT TIME I BANG SOME GUY I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM A CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY AT THE END.
11. “Because we’re at the bar telling our friends about it! : )”
12. “Quite simple – they were not impressed and do not wish to be reconnected/reminded of their lack of judgment. :-)”
WELL, ON BEHALF OF ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE, I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING INHERENTLY SUBPAR AND NOT FULFILLING YOUR NEEDS 100%
13. “So, you met a guy. He seems fantastic. He says all the right words, does all the right things, and you decide to sleep with him a little more quickly than normal because you feel oh-so comfortable around him. Then guess what happens? He stops calling you. At first you feel rejected. Then you feel used. You don’t feel smart anymore, like you don’t have as good of a read on guys as you thought you did. And then you let all your crazed emotional states get the better of you, and you start to talk to your friends about this whole debacle, over and over again.
You review every little thing that went down with this new guy: every word, every sentence, every text message the two of you shared. You want to figure out exactly what you did wrong in this scenario and why he’s not calling anymore. Honestly … what a waste of time. What a waste of energy and what a waste of self-confidence that you’re throwing out the window.
How many times are you going to go down this road and realize that this is a road you should never go down again? A road you should never have gone down after the first time? Which road is that? It’s called Rejection Highway. Here’s the deal. You made that choice to sleep with him, and after that time, or after a few times, he did not call you anymore. He made that choice not to call you. So he wasn’t who you thought he was. No big deal. It’s ok, because most people aren’t exactly who you think they are right in the beginning. So, now you have to ask yourself: are you going to allow somebody who you don’t really know that well to have all this power over you?
To tell you the truth, he did you a favor by dropping off the radar because he’s actually an ass and he actually showed his true colors pretty early on. You should be happy that he didn’t call you. You should be happy to find out so early that all he was after was sex, because you deserve somebody who wants to emotionally connect with you at whatever level you want. You deserve to spend your time with someone who understands you and is respectful of you, and you don’t have to wait three months into dating him to find that out.”
ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST.