1. Oh, let me just walk around aimlessly. Like a zombie.
2. Look, first year law students – GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Before the system swallows you up and spits you out like a discarded piece of unread Supreme Court case assignment (you will have tons of that, trust me).
3. If I were better in Math, I wouldn’t have taken law. I could have been an engineer, or an architect, or an astronaut discovering space stuff.
4. Maybe I could have been an actress, or a singer, or a triple-threat actress-singer-dancer. Or a mime. Because I’m not really that talented. And law school has robbed me of my youthful glow.
5. Did I just go to law school because I’m not really good at anything?
6. No. You is smart. You is kind. You is important.
7. Okay, get back to reading. The knowledge in those books will not get into your brain if you don’t start reading.
8. The coverage is so long. Is it even possible to finish this??
9. I have to cram years of study into months of review?
10. Don’t panic. Just keep reading. Just keep reading.
11. But seriously. How do people do this??
12. Focus. Why did I think that I’d be like Elle Woods if I went to law school? Hollywood is full of lies! LIES!
13. I wish I could just stop reading and roll around in a grassy meadow, while the sky is an endless stretch of blue, the sun is invitingly warm against my face, and bunnies hop around because they are my woodland friends.
14. Or jump off a plane. Anything but this monotony.
15. Is it possible to stop eating and sleeping, and just be a lean mean studying machine?
16. Coffee break! Time for my daily dose of caffeine. Can I have it by intravenous?
17. I seriously doubt my capacity to finish the coverage and actually pass the exam. STOP. Doubt is your enemy. Go into this winning!
18. Yahaaaassss! Finished one subject! But why does my brain still feel empty…
19. Quit whining. It will not get you anywhere.
20. Studying for the Bar exams will not be easy. But it will be worth it. It has to be.