1. Because Bruce and Selina’s relationship taught me that love can be messy, but that doesn’t mean we should give up on it.
2. Because Jim taught me to believe in what I can’t always see.
3. Because promises are worth keeping.
4. Because Alfred was always there for Bruce, and it showed me that the people who mean the most in life won’t ever leave.
5. Because “However dark and scary the world might be right now, there will be light.”
6. Because Harvey was afraid of leaving his comfort zone, and that doesn’t show weakness, that shows self-respect.
7. Because good friends are worth holding on to. Those are the people you’ll be with until the end.
8. Because we aren’t what happens to us.
9. Because Bruce, even after the death of his parents, always had hope for Gotham.
10. Because Jeremiah embraced the madness that inevitably lives in all of us.
11. Because sometimes a little dark humor is all we need.
12. Because Bruce never looked for revenge. He wanted to use his pain to help others.
13. Because Bruce and Alfred showed me that family doesn’t always mean blood. Sometimes, family is the ones who are there when no one else is.
14. Because our past doesn’t determine our future, but that doesn’t mean we forget it.
15. Because Selina always put herself first, and she always had her own best interest at heart. She always looked out for herself.
16. Because we can’t go back and fix it, but we can make it right today.
17. Because Alfred always advised Bruce on all things important to him, but he never pushed or forced.
18. Because Jim kept his promise.
19. Because Oswald taught me that we can be bullied, manipulated, and attacked all our life, but that doesn’t mean we can’t rise and be better.
20. Because Jeremiah wasn’t always the villain. Sometimes, he was just the young kid who was left to fight alone.
21. Because, above all, family was always the most important thing.
22. Because Selina always stuck around for Bruce, even when she didn’t have to.
23. Because, if we can survive, the ending is worth it.