1. Don’t look in the mirror if all you’re going to tell yourself is something negative. If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
2. Keep yourself in mind. You matter most. Don’t stretch yourself too thin. You can’t pour from an empty cup.
3. Don’t be afraid to leave something behind. The things we need most always tend to find their way back to us.
4. Panic attacks don’t last forever even if it feels like it.
5. Breathe and release. Do it until your hands stop shaking.
6. Look up at the stars every once in a while. They’ll help you to realize just how big the world really is.
7. All bad things come to an end. Every single one.
8. Be patient with yourself. You aren’t perfect, and even though you know that, you treat yourself as if you ought to be. You take time.
9. Whatever’s going wrong in your life right now, it’s okay. It won’t last forever. I promise you that much.
10. Put your phone down and look up. There’s a breathtaking world that you can soak in. It’s the cheapest therapy you’ll ever find.
11. Your to-do list can wait. Your mental health won’t for much longer.
12. It’s okay to be overwhelmed. You will overcome it.
13. It’s okay to be sad, just don’t unpack and live there.
14. You can’t control somebody else’s actions, no matter how much you want to.
15. It’s cool to be kind. Seriously.
16. If no one’s told you today, you’re going to be the stuff of legends. You just have to get off the couch and work for it.
17. You don’t always get what you deserve, but you still have to get up, dress up, and show up.
18. You’re going to be underappreciated; it’s all in how you handle it.
19. It’s okay to admit you’re hurting. It doesn’t make you any less of a person, and it sure as hell doesn’t make you spineless. It makes you strong.
20. You might not know it right now, but someone’s blessed to have you in their life. Someone has thanked the stars in the sky for you. You are that important.
21. You WILL move mountains. I know it.