1. They are constantly reminding you about keeping a better outlook on life. Even if something goes terribly wrong, these people will try to make you feel better and encourage you to keep perusing whatever you are trying to accomplish.
2. People who inspire your life in a positive way are most likely people who think like you. Although many of us find ourselves lost among many people we call acquaintances, there are few of them who we can call true friends and if you’re lucky enough, the person who inspires you and is your friend might be the same person.
3. A person who inspires you will always try to bring your self esteem up and make yourself feel valuable. This person will always try to make you feel the best you can even in the worst situations. Everyone is bound to make mistakes. Life is about trying again and a true role model will inspire you to try once again.
4. They exude positive energy, and that’s contagious. An inspirational person has that moniker for a reason — they motivate you to try to be inspirational, too. All the great leaders inspired others through positive energy and encouragement. Words are powerful, and so is energy.
5. They will always make you a better person, no matter what. After all, as Steve Maraboli said in Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience: “When you are living the best version of yourself, you inspire others to live the best versions of themselves.”