1. Let go, and let God. Sometimes, some things are beyond our control. And often times, His plans are always better than those you’ve set for yourself. So when you feel like you’ve been robbed of a certain opportunity in life, don’t fret, because often times he does it because he has something better in store for you.
2. Prayer is power. When you feel lost, worried, and/or helpless, saying a little prayer always helps.
3. It’s okay to be weird. After all, it’s the little differences that will make you stand out from the crowd.
4. Coffee always saves the day. It just does.
5. Strive to be better, not bitter. Being the latter will only hold you back. Accepting things as they are, no matter how bad they are, will eventually make you happier as it will make you move towards better things.
6. Speak your mind. It just might make a difference.
7. Read because why not. I guess there’s something about the smell of ink on paper. Or the feeling of flipping through the pages. Or the perfect fictional characters.
8. If it’s Harry Potter, it’s a yes. Got any questions? No? Good.
9. Problems, problems, and more problems. But you can’t chase them away. If you want them gone, face them once and for all. And yes, it’ll be hard to defeat those demons, but sometimes, you have to learn things the hard way.
10. There’s nothing wrong with not agreeing with the majority. It’s not a sin, and it’s not required from you. So stand up for what you believe in.
11. Some people will leave you when you need them the most. And when they do, don’t chase after them. They’re not worth it.
12. People will put you down. But if what they’re saying isn’t true, just shrug your shoulders, keep a straight back, and move forward.
13. You have to stand up, despite the bruises and wounds. It is a bloody war, and it is a much more dangerous fight when you do it alone, but in life you have to keep fighting for yourself, because you are the only person you can rely on.
14. But you will also meet some amazing people. And once you do, treasure them. They’re difficult to find.
15. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Life didn’t come with a manual.
16. Seize the day. 24 hours that have passed are 24 hours that cannot be taken back. But, 24 hours can make you wiser, so treat each rising of the sun as a chance to become a better person.
17. Live. And learn, and laugh – do what makes you happy. Each life is worth living, so go and learn as much as you can.