1. You know exactly where Field of Dreams was filmed. And you’ve been there.
2. You grew up or live in a town that has more churches than houses or bars.
3. You don’t think it’s that weird that you’ve gone trick or treating with your winter coat on in 2 feet of snow.
4. You’ve had sex in the back of a pickup truck. Multiple times.
5. You know cows don’t sleep standing up.
6. When you say you’re going “down south” you mean going to Missouri.
7. You’ve ridden the school bus an hour each way.
8. You have no problem pronouncing “Des Moines.”
9. You know what’s knee-high by the 4th of July.
10. You know where all the Yoders, Andersons, or Van den Bergs live.
11. You know what Hawks and Clones are.
12. Let’s be real, going on a vacation usually means driving through the Amanas or going to Adventureland.
13. You’ve most likely never taken public transportation.
14. You probably say “catty-wampus” instead of “kiddy corner” like the rest of the world does.
15. You’ve been to a rave in a barn or on a farm.
16. “Dukes of Hazard” was your favorite TV show when you were little. Either that or it was your parents favorite TV show.
17. You listen to Paul Harvey every day at noon.
18. You have to go “in to town.”
19. You’ve gone on a Geode hunt before.
20. You have security lights installed in your house but leave it unlocked anyway.
21. You drink “pop” instead of “soda.”