4. If I am the smartest person in the world then we’re completely screwed.
5. I know why the caged bird sings
6. This is what a strong numbers game looks like
7. As long as you what you need to know is hand related.
8. Yeah, J, they never look happy either. They’re trees.
9. All the way.
10. No, green, and they don’t look happy or sad either. And you JUST said they looked blue which can imply sadness. Pick a direction!
11. Mob justice
12. You’re typing in English, dude.
13. I fear he actually thinks this.
14. Then why can’t they point and grunt?
15. This is the kind of thing a baby would say if it could speak.
16. Jaden for President.
17. Legit question, it’s a mix of both. Book stores do keep certain classics well stocked because students are generally required to read them. In those cases, the store needs a number on hand to guarantee they’ll have enough. These don’t sell at the same rate year round. In other cases, a book that’s immensely popular like ’50 Shades’ was at its peak will be overstocked just so the store won’t miss a sale by being out of it.
-Borders Books and Music Vet
18. Jaden, I’m pretty sure they’re hitting on you.