1. I am going to revel in this season of singleness and go on as many solo adventures as I can.
2. I am going to learn to love myself, because you can’t fully love another person until you fully love and accept yourself.
3. I am going to purposefully grow into the person that I want to be. I will take this time to meditate on what’s truly important to me. I will set goals and make a plan for how I am going to accomplish them. I will list my hopes and dreams for the future and chase after them the best I can.
4. I am going to put aside any feelings of jealousy and be happy for my friends who are in relationships.
5. I am going to have fun and not feel the need to be in a rush to skip to the next chapter of my life.
6. I am going to acknowledge and work through my issues. I am going to make my mental health a priority and gather the help and resources that I need in order to be the best version of myself that I can be.
7. I am going to pray that God is preparing my partner for me and that He is preparing me for them.
8. I am going to be conscious of the time and effort that I put into my friendships. Friendship is the foundation of a great relationship and by developing rich and loving relationships with those around me I will be better preparing myself for my future partner.
9. I am going to prepare myself for the possibility, that for me, there may not be a “one” and that I am enough. Because, not everyone is meant to be in a relationship. And that’s ok.