1. Nobody looks good with bangs.
2. It’s okay to not be okay.
3. Everyone knows you’re sick, ask for help.
4. Never stop writing; nothing will ever liberate you like putting words on paper.
5. Stop yelling at your mother, despite what you think she loves you more than anything.
6. Your fear of failing will ruin you, stop being afraid.
7. You don’t need to drink every night until your eyes blur and your throat burns.
8. You thrive when you’re alone, but that doesn’t mean you need to push people away.
9. Anger accomplishes nothing; you don’t need to be so hard.
10. Tell someone your secrets.
11. Allow yourself to enjoy these moments while you can.
12. I know it hurts but you have to put yourself back together after he broke you.
13. Do not try to be quiet, soft or small for anyone. You are a storm, own it.
14. Your world is dark but do not rely on someone else for light.
15. Don’t take everything so personally.
16. You’ll get better about not crying in public.
17. One day you’ll fall in love with the boy with soft blue eyes, and he will destroy you.