Boy’s First Bite Into KFC’s Boneless Chicken Tender Was Actually Into A Deep Fried Hand Towel

Shutterstock
Shutterstock

Everyone knows Kentucky Fried Chicken.

What people don’t know is that sometimes, things that aren’t supposed to fall into the breading and as a result get thrown into the fryer with the chicken.

Such was the case for 29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her step-son, Oliver.

When Oliver bit into what looked like a scrumptious tender, he made a face and pulled the “tender” away from his face.

From Daily Mail:

“When he bit into it, it was rock hard. He pulled it out of his mouth and when he did, it pulled away the batter – you could see the blue roll inside. Realizing it was blue roll was worse than chicken. If it was bad chicken they might have just had a bad batch or something, but the blue roll could have been used for anything – it could have bleach or disinfectant on it,” Henderson said.

Krystal says that she will never go to a KFC again.

KFC since has released an apology and a full refund for their troubles.

View the fried hand towel here. TC mark

h/t Daily Mail

Related

More From Thought Catalog

blog comments powered by Disqus