1. You only have one body so treat it right.
2. Set boundaries in all areas of your life and stick to them. Don’t let others dictate your life.
3. Let faith lead you.
4. Be flexible.
5. Take at least one risk everyday. Stretching outside of your comfort zone will teach you how to grow. Feel your fears and do them anyway
6. Admit your mistakes then do better. Don’t let them control you.
7. Tell the truth in love.
8. Don’t worry so much.
9. Strive to be a better version of yourself everyday.
10. Smile and be happy. Happiness comes through a decision to be happy.
11. Connect, connect, connect. Focus on relationships. People don’t care as much about what you know as they do about how much you care about them.
12. Share a little of yourself with the world everyday. Give back. There are people all around waiting on the goods inside of YOU.
13. Follow Habakkuk 2:2: Write visions/goals for your day, week, year, life, family, career, personal ministry, health & fitness, etc. If you don’t have a plan, there’s nothing to follow.
14. Invest in yourself. You are a jewel. Make yourself better.
15. Lean on mentors and coaches to grow you.
16. Build a supportive team around you. Positivity breeds confidence and growth.
17. Forgive yourself and others. Unforgiveness can lead to a sad life. Don’t let unnecessary weights hold you down.
18. Don’t let failure hold you back. Michael Jordan once said, “I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
19. Stay true to your word: Keep commitments. If your aren’t going to do it, don’t say it.
20. Just say no to debt: A little debit isn’t bad if you are building credit but don’t go overboard. If you can’t comfortably pay cash for it, then you don’t need it. This includes cars and other large purchases. Cash is always best.
21. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you. Many times it’s ok to be the dumbest person in the room. Soak in all the goodness.
22. Be happy with nothing. If everything you have were to be taken away from you, how would you feel? Having experienced the loss of may things, I understand the comfort of not depending on things to satisfy you. Ask yourself, “Do I really need that?” Most times, your wants are not your needs. Save your money!!
23. Learn from your relationships. Friends come and go but don’t let the end of a relationship turn you into something you don’t want to be. Learn from the good relationships and the bad. You WILL gain strength.
24. Do something great! You have the opportunity to leave a legacy. What do you want to leave? God put greatness on the inside of you, don’t waste it. How will you change the world today? Follow your passion.
25. Have patience. Most times, the plan works but sometimes we try to rush the “in between” process. Work the plan to succeed.
26. Fight to find your true self. Drop the labels that family, friends, and society have put on you and get to the true you. Pray and ask God for true revelation.
27. Heal the open wounds of the past: Open wounds lead to infections. Infections can cause cancers. Cancer can cause death. Death is inevitable but premature death is avoidable. Pain can cause scars but scars don’t last forever. Go through the process.
28. Think big! “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.” Donald Trump
29. Travel. There is way more to life than just what you see around you.
30. Stop dreaming your life and start living your dream: For seasons of my life I have watched my life pass me by. Life was going on around me but I wasn’t an active participant. Don’t let life pass. Act on your dreams. Sure you may not always know where you’re going. Sure you may fail along the way. But at least you tried. Your dreams can’t become reality until you act on them. Don’t be paralyzed by fear and failure. Your great ideas won’t think themselves into action.