1. Teresa Giudice and Scar from The Lion King
Aside from the long, black manes, dark eyeliner, and orange skin, both have serious family issues, which brings out their inner animal.
2. Countess LuAnne de Lesseps and Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmatians
Whether they’re mingling among the upper class, wearing expensive furs, or having beautifully defined jaw lines, neither LuAnne nor Cruella “feels guilty about being privileged” (to quote the Real Housewife of New York’s Season One opening tagline…).
3. Heather Dubrow and The Evil Queen from Snow White
They were both blessed with elevated cheekbones, naturally arched eyebrows, live in huge ass houses/huge ass castles, and have been approximately 40 years old since 1981.
4. Caroline Manzo and Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Ursula and Caroline both have naturally voluptuous breasts, eight tentacles, the hair of Danny Zucko, and are from Franklin Lakes, NJ.
5. Ramona Singer and Kaa from The Jungle Book
The eyes. The eyes. The eyes. The eyes. The eyes. The eyes.
6. Danielle Staub and Jafar from Aladdin
While Danielle and Jafar try to maintain the appearance of normalcy they’re both clearly psychopaths to anyone paying remote attention.
7. Sheree Whitfield and Doctor Facilier from The Princess and The Frog
Sheree and Dr. Facilier are large, scary, southern transsexuals.
8. Cynthia Bailey and Jack Skelington from The Nightmare Before Christmas
Jack Skelington isn’t a Disney villain, but, like Cynthia, he is misunderstood and has the figure of a high fashion model.