The Doctors Think My Girlfriend Has Brain Damage From Our Car Crash, But I Think The Truth Is More Terrifying

Over the next few months I became very committed to our relationship, getting to know this new, yet still amazing version of my old girlfriend. The strangest thing is that she still remembered a lot of things from our relationship, like corny pet names and sexual fetishes. It was so frustrating communicating with 75% of my beloved girlfriend, the other 25% surprising me in sometimes unfortunate ways. Like her sudden blind faith in Christianity, something we both were critically skeptic of a mere 8 months ago. So needless to say we didn’t talk about religion very much since it always dissolved into a fight.

I was now in my senior year of high school. A year where I’m supposed to be having the time of my life, instead I was tending to the needs of my now impaired girlfriend. I basically lost all my friends, devoting most of my time and energy to Lindsey. She was beginning to become a bit too high maintenance for me and to my surprise I was really starting to get sick of it. When I brought it up to her it escalated into a full blown fight, she threatened to kill herself if I left her and this truly frightened me. She never talked that way, ever. And I was really starting to wonder how much the accident had changed her. I couldn’t deal with the stress of thinking she killed herself over me. So I stayed.

I hated the way she spoke to me sometimes. She could be absolutely degrading. A strange part of me liked it though, it’s hard to explain. I have to admit it probably had something to do with the sex. If there was one positive from the accident, it’s the fact that it turned her into a bit of a nympho. Sometimes we would sneak out of class and go to this rarely traveled stairwell and make out on the steps. We had been caught a few times but the principle always seemed to let it slide, almost feeling sorry for us, knowing about the accident.

CLICK BELOW TO NEXT PAGE…

More From Thought Catalog

  • http://yesveryvogue.wordpress.com theteenminimalist

    Wow

  • http://parishsel.wordpress.com ImperfectBeing

    Hello,

    SYDNEY, Australia — Dozens of Justine Damond’s closest friends and relatives gathered at sunrise on http://kuopiontaijiquan.net/airx.php?1514

    In haste, Damon Post

  • alexiaallyssa

    Hey friend,

    I’ve found a nice book that makes interesting reading, please read it here http://www.adsquimica.com/arm.php?bcbd

    Very truly yours, Clinton Dickinson

blog comments powered by Disqus