11. When guys do the ‘come hither g-spot move’ way too hard. I appreciate you trying to access my pleasure centers or whatever, but right now, you are dangerously close to accessing my bladder.
12. Premature choking. Don’t choke me while we’re making out, or before we even get close to me putting your hand on my throat. It’s best to have an ask here, or at least a sort of tentative gesture. Anything else borders on assault, and no one wants that.
13. Guys who are bad at dirty talk but insist on doing it anyway. Like, these dudes meekly call you a whore and you just feel like “uh, no?” Or you talk to us like you filled out a sex ad lib, like “I love when you blank my blank, you big blank.” If you’re not good at it, just moan like the rest of us.
14. Guys who ask repeatedly whether or not you came. If you have to ask, then you know the answer.
15. Guys who ask whether every little thing they do is okay. We appreciate the sentiment, but not the extremely uncomfortable pauses.Please stop saying “do you like it” with every move you make. You’ll know if we don’t.