It’s overwhelming times like these where I feel like I come to a cracking point. I go through my range of emotions and come to a calm, which is when my mind starts to re-focus on what I’m here to do in life.
With this, I usually end up reminding myself why I always push myself.
I’ve decided to share seven of my most valued reminders with the general public in case you, too, are reaching your cracking point.
- Stay disciplined — Only good things will come of this. Routines build structure and structure allows you to create awesome sh*t.
- Stay passionate — remind yourself that you love and enjoy what you do. If you don’t love it, then you are getting there. But If you don’t love it and you’re not getting where you want to be…then get out.
- Give yourself alone time — Get away from people, and get away from work. Allow yourself to dive into your favorite leisures and give yourself space to de-clutter your mind.
- Find your voice & speak up — You have a positive purpose and if you want to share it, know that your opinion matters as well.
- There isn’t enough time — You can do it all; you just can’t do it all in one day. #chill
- Meditate more — Finding your center is so, so important. Whether it be through prayer, yoga, or a meditation app, allow for some time to get yourself together.
- Keep the pressure on yourself light as a feather — You can only do what you can do, and good things really do take time.
Overall, put yourself first – If you’re like me, then it’s probably easy for you to get consumed by whatever short-term goals you’re trying to fulfill. You aim to the moon and rocket ship your a$$ to get there, because you know you can if you just push hard enough. Always remember your values, or my own values to get you back (or forward) to exactly where you need to be. Focus on yourself and know that everything will be just fine.